|| You're whipped ||

[ Not so much x Reader but a few stories aren't so just enjoy them ]

Credit: blurrybowers on Tumblr

We all sat down at Victor's kitchen table, of course, the boys weren't including me in the conversation, again.

"So then I was like fucking her from the back and she was moaning so loud." Patrick exaggerated, making motions of how he had sex with this girl Hannah. I raised my eyebrow, knowing she would pretty much never fuck him but didn't even bother calling him out in his lie. The boys all let out a chuckle and were surprised by his story.

I sat next to Victor, with Belch and Henry sitting across from us and Patrick at the head of the table. I continued to do my Sociology worksheet, reading the questions for homework.

"Y/n why are you doing your homework?" Henry asked annoyed, rolling his eyes and throwing my papers off the table, multiple worksheets flying everywhere. I groaned looking down at the scattered mess.

"Um because I actually care about my grades, unlike you idiots," I added, getting on my knees, picking up the numerous papers on the tiled floor.

"Oh, baby get on your knees!" Patrick remarked grabbing his crotch and smirking at me. Victor and I shot him a look of disgust. Victor mouthed something to Patrick, gritting his teeth. I couldn't see what he was saying to him. The boys all glanced at Victor with a smirk. He turned bright red and got up out of his seat walking to his refrigerator and taking out a beer, quickly opening it and chugging it, not bothering to say a word. That was weird.

"You are a pervert, my friend." I laughed as I stood up, clutching my papers to my chest. He shrugged and let out a small laugh.

I glanced at Victor standing near the window, totally isolating himself from everyone.

"Hey, Victor are you good man?" Belch asked, confused as to why he was suddenly quiet.

"Oh yeah, it's- nothing." He solemnly remarked, looking down, playing with the buttons on his jacket. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the rest of the guys, did they know something I didn't? They all just looked at me, holding back a laugh. "What?" I whispered, only loud enough for them to hear.

"' Nothing' my ass..." Henry finally burst out with laughter along with the rest of them.

"Why are you guys dying of laughter?"

I questioned, glancing around the table, then looking at Victor who stood on the other side of the room with a pissed-off expression.

"Victor's just such a fucking-" Belch got cut off at Victor throwing his now, empty beer can at Belch's head.

"Belch stop," I warned getting up out of my seat, walking over to Victor. I placed my hand over his forearm and heard the boys "ooooooo" in the background. "What's going on? Why are you all upset suddenly? You were fine before..." I asked looking up at him, begging for an answer.

"It's really nothing...can we just drop it?" Victor asked, staring past me at Patrick, ready to kill him.

"Yeah of course. Come on, come sit." I laced my fingers with his and dragged him back to the table. We both sat in our original seats as I noticed Henry raising his eyebrow and getting ready to tease me.

I quickly changed the subject before he could get any words out. "Wanna go to the barrens?"

••• {time skip}

Victor's POV: (changing it up a little I know)

"Guys, Shut the fuck up! I don't feel like having Mr. Weston on my ass again!" I yelled shushing my friends as we walked past the front office. We were supposed to be in gym right now, running the mile but fuck that.

"Yeah we know who you want on your ass........Y/n." Patrick teased lightly shoving me from the side.

"Dude that doesn't even make any sense." I snapped, shoving him back twice as hard. He stumbled a little, slightly falling into Belch.

"Easy there tiger." Belch said trying to settle me down, which I just sighed in response.

"Yo let's look in the girl's locker room again!" Patrick suggested, walking towards the hole on the wall that leads you inside the girl's locker room.

It was a small hole on the wall, about the size of a penny but when you looked inside, you could see everything. We all took turns looking into the room.

"Bro there are like no hot girls in there, all I'm seeing is flat ass and no titties," Henry said, his voice filled with disgust, pulling his face away from the viewing hole.

Patrick took his place and looked in, "YO Y/N IS RIGHT THERE! HER ASS IS SO FAT." He screamed, we all shushed his loud voice. Luckily no one else was in the hallway.

"No way lemme see!" Henry said pushing Patrick out of the way, peering in. "Holy shit." He mumbled, adjusting his crotch.

Now I shoved Henry out of the way looking in. As I looked in I saw her pulling off her gym shirt and putting on her blue sweater. She was so perfect.

"Victor, you're like obsessed with her, aren't you?" Belch inquired. I pulled away from looking at my beautiful best friend to face him.

"I'm not obsessed with her." I firmly stated, crossing my arms.

"Dude yesterday when she held your hand, you looked like you were about to shit yourself," Henry claimed, letting a sarcastic laugh out.

"Shut up Bowers," I mumbled looking down, feeling my face burn up.

"It's okay Vic, we'll back off of your girlfriend." Patrick slapped me on the shoulder and I smacked him on the back of the head.

The gym doors opened as the bell rung and out walked Y/n. Everyone stopped talking suddenly and Belch stood in front of the hole.

"Hey, guys. Where were you? The mile was today in gym." She asked walking up to us and standing right next to me.

"Skipped class." Henry simply stated, fumbling with his knife in his pocket.

"Oh well, it was so funny, you know that kid Richie? He made a bet with Mr. Shay that if he could run the mile in less than 7 minutes he would pass gym with an A-" She began telling some bullshit story about some loser, who I didn't really care about but I couldn't stop staring at her. I tuned out what she said and watched as her eyes lit up while she was storytelling, and how she used hand motions to exaggerate what was happening. I lightly smiled to myself at the sight of her.

"What're you smiling about Victor? A girl?" She teased, tugging on my arm to look down at her.

"You could say that." I grinned, as she raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Oh my gosh! You finally have a crush on someone! Who is it, Vic?" She excitedly asked me, clasping her hands together.

"It's you, you dumbass. Are you really that oblivious?" Henry firmly replied for me, as my eyes widened.

Her head tilted, like a confused puppy as she looked up at me with big eyes.

"Really?" That was all she said. Now I felt rejected since she didn't even say anything about it.

I quickly turned away from my friends walking away, not even bothering to answer her question.

"Victor!" Belch yelled after me as I shook my head in disappointment.

As I gained distance from my friends I heard footsteps coming from behind me. "Victor!!" It was her voice. I felt someone pull on my hand, turning me to face them and there she was.

In the background, Henry, Belch, and Patrick watched in anticipation.

"What do you want? If you're just gonna make fun of me then-" I snapped at her and she cut me off with her lips on mine. She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down to her.

"Dude you're whipped!" Henry shouted as I pulled away from Y/n with a blush spread across my cheeks.