|| Valentine's Day || [Fluff]

Credit: Pennywise-fucker on Tumblr
Pairing: Victor x Reader

Y/N bit at her lip as she waited outside the theater for Vic to show up. She, unfortunately, had been so excited that she showed up unnaturally early, so she really had nothing to do but twiddle her thumbs until he got there. She had looked at the movie choices and found a few she thought maybe she and Vic would both like, though she wasn't absolutely positive. She hadn't spent a ton of time with him, and naturally the first time he actually asked her out was for Valentine's Day. She was fine with it, but she found herself growing nervous. He'd always been sweet to her, but she knew the rumors about all of the Bowers Gang, including him, and she'd even seen some things herself. She wondered how he would be on an actual date.

After about 10 more minutes of waiting, she finally saw Vic walking up and she smiled. He smiled back, immediately giving her a hug as he approached her. As he pulled back, he lifted up a carnation and small chocolate box to her, "Happy Valentine's Day", he smiled, "Thank you, and happy Valentine's day", she responded shyly. She looked up, "There are a few good things to see..", she started, looking up at the movie names, "Are there any you really wanna see?", Vic asked, and she found herself slightly surprised. For some reason, she had assumed he would be the type to not really care what she wanted to see, "Not particularly, mostly just anything that doesn't involved stuff being blown up", she chuckled and he smiled at her and nodded. He grabbed her hand and led her into the theater, going straight to the ticket booth, then to the concession stand to get some snacks for the two of them.

Luckily for them, they were early enough to get a seat in the back, which for obvious reasons was difficult to do on Valentine's day. They sat down and got comfortable, lifting up the center armrest as they turned towards each other to talk. "Can I be honest with you?", she asked, and Vic raised his eyebrows and nodded, obviously curious, "I was kind of surprised when you asked me out", she said as she leaned her head against the back of the seat. He looked at her, his own surprised obvious, "Why..? I mean, we were always flirting..", he trailed off, waving his hands in a vague confused motion. She nodded, "I know, I just didn't think I was your...type", she responded, noting how much more confusion was added to his face, "What exactly do you think my 'type' is?", he asked, intrigued by her honesty. She took a breath, trying to word it properly so that she didn't come off as rude, "Well, you are part of the Bowers Gang...so I kind of assumed you liked you girls...slutty", she bit down on her lip in a nervous wince and he let out a genuine laugh, "That is honest", he said as he continued laughing. After a second he took a breath, still smiling at her, "Well, I like to think that all of us aren't alike. I'm glad you said yes despite your worry about my 'type'", he teased and she turned her head as she grinned.

They talked back and forth until the movie started, then Vic wrapped his arm around her shoulders, faced completely towards the screen. She wiggled herself closer and held the hand draped on her shoulder. She looked at him,  loving the smile he got on his face just from her holding onto his hand.

The movie, as it happened, really wasn't that great. Halfway through, Y/N lifted her face and nuzzled Vic's neck, finding him far more interesting than the movie. Vic began rubbing her back, then tilted his head down and pressed his lips to hers. He pulled her closer and she wrapped both her arms around him, turning her body to completely face his. She could feel him smiling into the kiss, which earned a smile from her in return. They held onto each other, kissing and light nipping for the rest of the movie, and Y/N felt herself enjoying it more and more.

Once the movie was over, they tossed their scraps into the garbage and walked out of the theater, Vic's arm around her waist. Once they made it to the front, Y/N turned to Vic and kissed him again, "I'm really glad you asked me out", she spoke softly, but less shyly than before. "Me too", he nodded, "We can do this again right? It was shorter than I would've liked...", he shrugged, "Of course!", she exclaimed, much quicker than she had originally intended. She blushed immediately, and Vic absolutely loved it. He leaned down and tilted her chin up and gave her a gentle kiss. She placed her hand gently on his wrist as she kissed back, keeping the kiss going longer than was planned. Once she pulled back, they took another look at one another, then Y/N began walking, then glanced back, realizing Vic was still watching her. He looked away shyly when he realized she saw him, and she felt her heart flutter. Maybe he was part of the Bowers Gang, but he certainly was worth the risk.