|| You're so fucking hot when you're mad ||

Credit: Pennywise-fucker on Tumblr
Pairing: Victor x Reader

"Oh, because you're so cool?", Y/N laughed as she batted her eyes at the boy she was supposed to be working on her project with. She knew it wasn't the best idea, but she'd been feeling particularly neglected by Vic lately, and figured a little pick-me-up from a guy who's name she couldn't even remember could be a nice temporary filled. She watched as he smiled back at her, eyes now looking her up and down. "So, you think you're all that?", he teased, clearly getting more enjoyment out of the conversation than he had actually working on their project. "Actually, I do." Y/N shrugged, knowing she looked far too smug for her own good. "Well, you might have to prove that to me then", he flirted, eyes back on her body.

"I don't think so", Vic growled as he pulled the boy up by his shirt and pressed him back hard against the wall, "I don't think my girlfriend will be proving anything to you, asshole", he fumed. "and if you even think about coming anywhere near her again, I'll show you a few things", he said as he pushed the guy in the opposite direction. He hurried out of there and Vic turned to Y/N, "And what the fuck was that?", he spat, "You think you can fuck around behind me back?", he accused, getting closer to her now.

Y/N stood up but found herself struggling to talk. She could see in every movement Vic made how angry he was, and she was loving it. "What? Now you've got nothing to say?", he exclaimed, clearly only getting angrier. "No, I- I do. I wasn't fucking around", she bit at her lip as Vic got in her face, "Oh really? Then what was that? Being friendly?", he continued, too angry to care about why she was being so quiet. "Vic, it's really not that", she smiled, grabbing onto his shirt with both of her hands, "Then what is it?", he pressed again, not calming down even a little. "Well, it's just", she paused, "You're so fucking hot when you're mad."

Vic stared at her blankly, as if he'd heard her wrong. "Are you telling me - are you seriously saying you did that on purpose?", he asked, looking at her in the most flabbergasted way. Y/N shrugged, "Kind of. You've been so focused on everything else, and a little jealousy seems to be all it took to get you up close and personal", she shrugged as she slid her arms around him. He stared down at her, clearly still not happy, but he was less tense, "That's bullshit, Y/N", he stated, "What the fuck ever happened to telling me?". Y/N let out a sigh, "I have told you. You're the one not listening. But look now, you heard me loud and clear", she said calmly, still staring right up at him. Vic looked around as if he were thinking, then looked back at her, I don't want you doing this again", he ordered, and Y/N grinned and nodded, "Anything you want, baby", she giggled as she kissed him.