|| You said my name in your sleep ||

Credit: Pennywise-fucker on Tumblr
Pairing: Victor x Reader

Y/N sighed and rolled her eyes at the group of guys sitting around making dumb jokes. She had agreed to come really only in hopes of getting closer to Vic. She was already close friends with him, but she figured the only way to actually get closer would to spend time with him as well as the guys. There was the biggest mistake. Crude jokes, stupid movies, and worst of all, she hardly could get a word in with Vic the entire time.

As the guys headed out, Y/N followed, preparing to walk home. Vic grabbed her arm, "Wait, I thought maybe you could stay?", he asked, looking far more nervous than she'd expected. She didn't bother trying to hide her surprise, she just smiled and nodded, heading back into the house with Vic following close behind. He paused, "You wanna watch something else in my room? You didn't really seem into the movies we were watching tonight", he said, and Y/N shrugged her shoulders, "I mean if you want to. I didn't mind the movies tonight", she lied, not wanting him to feel like she hadn't enjoyed herself.
She followed him into his room and he pulled out a few movies and she pointed at the one that looked the least macho. He put it on and they laid next to each other, though Y/N wasn't really very focused on the movie. She kept catching herself glancing over at Vic, noticing the cute expressions he made at the different parts of the movie. The comments he'd make during the movie.

It didn't take long for him to doze off. She considered leaving, but he did have the house to himself, and no one was going to be home any time soon, so she figured it couldn't hurt to stay.

Y/N spent the night in and out, sometimes sleeping, sometimes wide awake, but she didn't mind. It was extremely nice to be lying in bed next to Vic.

When he finally woke up, she couldn't contain the smile on her face. He stared at her for a second, then started talking, "Did I miss something?", he asked, his voice dry and sleepy. Y/N bit at her lip, "It's just... you said my name in your sleep..a few times actually", she said softly, avoiding looking directly at him as she said it. He was quiet, so she glanced over, noticing his face was bright red, embarrassed, "Uh, look, I swear it was nothin bad...", he started, visibly flustered. Y/N just grinned, "I wasn't worried about that", she giggled, looking more dreamily at him than she had meant to. He watched her for a second, "So, uh, you don't think it's weird?", he hesitated, visibly nervous. She thought for a second, then shook her head, "I actually kind of liked it..if I'm being totally honest", she confessed, feeling her cheeks grow hot as he looked at her. Vic moved closer, sliding his arm behind her, "So...do you ever dream about me?" he asked, watching her facial expressions, as if they would give a better answer, "Sometimes...but I actually probably think about you more in the day..." she trailed off nervously, but he immediately responded, "Really?" the question flew out of his mouth, more excitedly than she had expected. "Well, yeah. Why else would I go out of my way to spend more time with you?" she responded, loving the look of happiness on his face. It was quiet for a second, and right as Y/N was about to say something else, she felt Vic's lips against hers. They were soft and surprisingly gentle. Once he pulled back, he smiled, "I'm so glad you stayed the night" he smiled.
"Me too".