|| Aren't you just a cutie pie! ||

Credit: Pennywise-fucker on Tumblr
Pairing: Victor x Reader

Y/N continued turning around in the mirror, re-adjusting her hair and checking her teeth. She had planned to leave the house more than 10 minutes ago, but she was oddly enjoying looking at herself. She spun around once again, watching as her dress flew up, then glided down and she smiled into the mirror, reaching for the brush on her dresser.

"Aren't you just a cutie pie!", a voice spoke up, causing Y/N to jump and drop her brush as she looked. "Christ, Vic, you practically gave me a heart attack!" she said, still trying to regulate her breathing, "What are you doing here? how'd you get it?", she flooded out with the questions immediately. Vic smiled as he walked over to her, pulling her to him by her waist and kissing her. "I'm here because you're always late, and I got in with the key you keep under the porch", he said as he pushed her hair back with his hand, "I'm glad I did, too, because that was one of the cutest things I think I've ever seen", he chuckled and Y/N turned bright red, covering her face with one hand, "You weren't supposed to see that", she whined, feeling otherworldly embarrassed.

Vic pulled her hand away from her face and dipped down to kiss her lips again, "I liked it. You're never that way when I'm here and you're getting ready", he smiled, grazing her cheek with his thumb. Y/N rolled her eyes, still embarrassed and red in the face, "That's because you're not supposed to see me like that. It's a...private thing", she shrugged, then turned her face and kissed the palm of his hand, trying to bring things back to normal.
Vic smiled and kissed Y/N's forehead, "Whatever you say. You ready to go?", he asked, and Y/N nodded, "Definitely", she said as they headed out of her room.