Chapter 3: The Reckoning

As the morning rose, Cesar found himself in a pinkish reddish room. He was lying on a bed as he awoke. He soon notices that he was in bed with Heidi. He blushes a little as he felt her cuddle him and thought to himself "I guess I did spend the night, hope she wasn't bothered by my surprise stay." Cesar soon got to his feet and puts on his glasses. He looked on to the morning sky and breathed in the soothing air from the window sill. Cesar soon noticed a picture on the ground near him. It was under a dresser, he picked it up to reveal it was a flier. Cesar adjusts his glasses as he looked at it. Cesar said to himself "Meet The Feebles, hmm wonder what this was" he looked closer at the flier and saw Heidi on it. Cesar said "hmm that looks like Jenny, I guess she was apart of this or something." Heidi shortly woke up, she was in a gown. She got up and walked over to Cesar to say "good morning Cesar, what you got there?" Cesar said "some sort of flier for a show I'm guessing. I thought you might've been in it." He shows her the flier. Heidi gasps, all the memories that were washed out of her during rehab came back, in her mind she could hear voices from the past. Bletch saying "you shuddering mound of blubber, you disgust me, you have any idea of how revolting you look, you're old and fat, you disgust me." Heidi said "bletch" she said tearing up as she regained more memories. She fell to her knees as she cried more. Cesar dropped down to her and held her as he said "Jenny what's wrong??" He looked into her eyes and wipes her tears. Heidi said as she continued to sob "my past, it was so horrible, I'm not sure how but I forgotten about all of it, my name was Heidi and I'm a mess of a Star." She sobbed more as she heard the laughter of the other actors in her head like she had before and said "i don't know even why you stick around, I'm just some mound of blubber and you're so kind and handsome, I a-" she stopped as she felt Cesar hug her. Heidi cries more as Cesar said "Heidi you aren't those things, you are beautiful and caring, anyone who'd say otherwise isn't sane in the head." Cesar sat her upon his lap as she said "how do I know you aren't just saying that to make me feel better, I've been told I was beautiful before by Bletch and he disregarded me for some cheap pussy." Cesar puts a hand to her face and said "would Bletch have ever done this." Cesar held her up in the air and held her by her legs as he kisses her deeply. He began swaying with her in his arms and hugging her tightly. Heidi felt so loved, she didn't know if this was a dream or if this was real, she just didn't want it to end. Heidi said "he would've never tried to carry me, even when I was skinny, oh Cesar I don't deserve all of this, don't waste your kindness on someone like m-" she was shushed by Cesar as he said "Heidi you are a kind, generous, intelligent and mature woman, why would I skip out on that." Heidi blushes a lot and held her stomach as she said "even with me being overw-" Cesar said "I don't see that, I see cuteness m'dear." He puts his hand on her hand that was holding her belly and cradles her in his arms. Heidi blushes more and smiled as he held her. Cesar kisses her deeply as he went back to the bed and lays with her.