|| Spot biting that fucking lip! ||

Credit: Pennywise-fucker on Tumblr
Pairing: Victor x Reader

The day felt as if it were dragging on as Y/N toyed with her pen and waited for the final bell to ring. She was hitching a ride with Belch and the rest of the guys, and while most people probably wouldn't have found it ideal, she had a huge crush on one of the bowers gang, and spending after school with them really couldn't be that bad. Once the bell rang, she hurried to her locker, shoving everything she could in there. As she closed it, Belch tapped her shoulder and she turned around, "Hey, you ready?", he asked, gesturing towards the rest of the guys already towards the exit. Y/N nodded and smiled and followed him to the car.

Y/N slid in the back seat, right between Patrick and Vic. She positioned herself more towards Vic, both because she found him insanely cute, but also because being too close to Patrick was a risk in itself. Once the car started moving, the conversation began slowing, but Y/N felt more nervous than ever. Outside and at school, things were more open, so she really didn't feel much pressure to talk. In the car, however, she felt so dull and awkward. Patrick made a few dirty comments towards her, all mostly got an eye roll and an occasional sarcastic response, though she didn't do the second one much, as it often just encouraged him to continue making those comments. She found herself toying with the bottom of her shirt and biting at her lip far more than normal, unable to hide her awkwardness. When they finally made it to the quarry, Y/N let out a sigh of relief. She just wanted to sit around near the water and relax. She felt way too claustrophobic in Belch's car. As they piled out, she made her way to a big rock that she placed herself on as the guys stripped and headed for the water. She watched them in mild enjoyment, just swimming around and acting like something other than bullies.

After a few minutes, Vic headed over to her and placed himself beside her, "Not interested in the water?", he asked, catching her off guard. Her eyes widened, "Uh, no, I, just, uh, I'm just enjoying watching all of you", she managed to get out, though not very well. Vic smiled and she felt her insides melt a little. "So, why exactly did you come if you don't wanna be in the water?", he asked, not rudely, but Y/N got instantly more uncomfortable. She bit into her lip hard before she started to try to talk, " Stop biting that fucking lip! ", Vic scolded before she could get any words out, and put his finger to her lip, which was now bleeding. He wiped away as much as he could and shook his head, "You're way too pretty to be doin' that. I didn't mean to react like that, you're just ripping up your lip pretty bad", he said as he stared at her. Her mind was stuck on only part of his sentence, "You think I'm pretty?", she blurted, not hiding her surprise. Vic turned a little red but tried to play it off with a smirk, "Yeah. Of course, I do, any guy would", he shrugged, slightly avoiding eye contact. Y/N had the biggest grin across her face that she didn't seem to want to wipe off. He looked at her and shook his head, "Come on, get in the water with us. It's my turn to see more of you", he laughed as he pulled her off the rock and towards the water.