- Part 2

Me and Ichinose had been playing for about an hour now, and while we were singing our hearts out, it became lunchtime. I had some other important things to take care of, so I had to end this session.

"Hey, Ichinose-san. Should we end it here now?" I said, placing my microphone down.

"Ah, Takanori-kun's finished for today?"

"Yeah, sorry. Even though I called you out here, I still have some other things I need to take care of today."

"That's a shame. I wanted to ask if you wanted to eat lunch together after this."

Me and Ichinose eating lunch together would make me feel like I was going on a date with her. It was slightly embarrassing, but going out with a bijin like her would make me happy.

Even though I didn't mind it, I need to conserve some energy for my plans tonight. Though, I can't help but think some people would bully me because I did spend time with her so intimately, since she was in B Class, and I was in E Class.

Whatever the case, talking to Ichinose was pleasant. I wouldn't mind playing with her again.

"Next time, then?"

"Nya! For sure!" Ichinose made a cat-like noise and grinned. Standing, she clasped my hands together with her own. I was stupefied by this, and instinctively backed off. I wasn't really used to people being so forward, so I was surprised. "Let's trade phone contacts!"

Even though we could talk to each other through the school app, people still traded phone numbers to have even more personal conversations. I had a very small contact list that comprised of Yukina and Nora. Ichinose would be my third number.

"Um... yeah."

We traded our phone numbers swiftly, then went ahead to leave. As my hand wrapped around the door handle, Ichinose stood next to me.

"I hope one day we'll be in the same class." She said. I looked at her, and she laughed. "Nya ha. I think you'd be great as an assistant, Takanori-kun. You're quite reliable."

"I hope I didn't bore you..."

I said some honest words on my mind.

"Not at all! It was nice getting to know you."

I nodded, opening the door. Me and Ichinose left the room and closed it behind us. An employee was standing outside, ready to clean and reset the room now that we were finished. Exiting the karaoke bar, Ichinose stepped onto the pavement and began waving at me.

"Thanks for today, Takanori-kun! It was fun! Let's do it again sometime!"

"Thanks for coming out today. See you at school." I said, waving goodbye to her.

We left our separate ways. For me, I was headed to the underground train station. Since Higashi Mall was close to the station, it wasn't a long walk.

It seems the trains weren't a very popular mode of transportation. There were only three trains that operated in this entire city, and the line that I was using was the Stark White Line. After purchasing my ticket, I sat down at the bench and waited for the electric train to arrive.

Saturday was looking really busy for me. Every time I went outside to play with others, it felt like a huge event that I was participating in. That's how sad my life had became after a month being in GEN Academy. I don't hate that I'm alone most of the time, but I really wouldn't mind friends either.

Well... I did have the three people in my contacts list. I would consider them friends, but close friends is something I've yet to find.

The train arrived, and I boarded on it. It seemed someone else was on-board the train today too. It was a student in casual clothing. He looked like a foreigner, because of his face and dyed hair. If I had to guess where he was from, I'd think it would be maybe England. He was definitely a westerner, though. I had no clue what class he was in since he was wearing a hoodie.