- Part 5

When we left the cruise ship, the students began lining up in their classes. As expected, we were all split up based on the nations we were placed in. As me and Nora were both in Drachma Red, we joined the line with the most red tied students. There, I had managed to reunite with Yukina.

"Oh, there you are. Good to see you again." I said.

"Good to see you too. Are you excited?"

"Kind of."

Nora became shy again when I greeted her. Near the front, I saw Matsushita and Akihiro talk to each other about something, with Mitsuba listening in.

Nearly everyone had exited the ships. One of the last people to come out of the cruise ship was Yukimura, and this time, he had his red tie on. It was done in a poor fashion and looked like it would fall apart in seconds.

He trudged to the back of our line and the people who stood next to him shuffled forward. He radiated off a pissed aura. Nora shivered and poked my back.

"Can we... switch places?"

I nodded and I let Nora stand in front of me. It seems like he didn't like the idea that Yukimura was in the same class as him.

After confirming that everyone was present, the faculty guided us through the massive gates and into the school. From there, we were lead to our classrooms.

Our class was E Class.

We were instructed to sit in the seating plan displayed on the electronic whiteboard and wait for our homeroom teacher to arrive. I quickly scanned for my name.

I fist-pumped, because I got the best seat in the entire class. I went to the back row of the class and sat down on the seat right next to the window. Ah, my luck was finally turning around.

I gazed out of the window, admiring how beautiful the sea was and how wonderful this upcoming school year would be.

Forget that I was labelled the "worst student". I was having a surprisingly good time already.

A few minutes later, everyone had filled out the seats in the room. Sitting next to me was a girl named Tadokoro Yumiko. She looked a bit like a country bumpkin and kept to herself. I didn't feel like bothering her, so I didn't say a word.

Next to Tadokoro was Yukina. Well, I suppose there had to be a catch to this. Of course, my perfect seat was also the seat second closest to Yukina. At least we could have a conversation from where we sat, even if Tadokoro was able to listen in on it.

Nora had landed a seat right in front of me. He turned around and looked excited at this placement. However, in our same column was Yukimura, who was sitting at the front. While I couldn't make out his face perfectly, Yukimura seemed really mad he got a front-row seat.

A few seats away from Yukimura was Akihiro, on the same row. On the row behind them were Mitsuba and Matsushita. So overall, I knew quite a few people in the class just from exploring the cruise ship alone.

The first bell rang, and the door rattled open. Stepping inside was a beautiful older woman who looked to be in her thirties. She had delicate features and her hair was in a ponytail. The boys in the class looked very surprised at her appearance, and Yukimura wolf-whistled when he laid his eyes on her.

Of course... I purposefully forgot to mention the fact that she was extremely voluptuous. It's most likely the reason why so many people were surprised to see her enter the class.

But regardless, I didn't want to think about that side of her. After all, she was wearing a suit and carried a tablet in her hands. She was obviously a teacher. Despite her onee-san charm, she looked dead serious. Her shapely eyes wandered all over us, and when our eyes met, they narrowed.