Twenty-Four

The following day, I wake up and run to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I see a red full Moon with Markus written in cursive in the middle.

It dawns on me then, that I am to be mated to the Blood Moon Pack, something, I never thought of till now.

The Blood Moon Pack is one of the strongest packs other than the Royal pack. Markus is said to be cruel, but he really isn't, atleast not to his pack.

I smile as I run my fingers over my mark. "Happy, Love," Markus says. I look at him. He's leaning against the door frame, looking at me, smiling broadly. "Very much," I reply.

"I know I didn't tell you about my pack, but I didn't want to frightened you away," he says, "I wanted you to know me as your mate, before you got scared and ran."

He looks at me shamefully. "I understand,and if I had known at the beginning, I probably would have," I tell him honestly.

"I know, you were like a scared little kitten, when I found you," he says, looking at me, sorrow in his eyes. "But it's not me anymore, well not entirely," I tell him, as I approach him.

"No that you are not, my little vixen," he smiles, looking down at me. I laugh. "Oh pick me up,my big strong Alpha, so I can kiss you and not get a sore neck," I laugh.

He laughs, picking me up, as I asked. "You sure are a vixen," he smiles as I claim his lips with mine.

He carries me to our bed and sits down, so I am in his lap. Pulling away, he looks at me, with adoration. "Are you happy," he asks. "I am," I smile, but it soon disappears.

"Even if I have killed,full packs and rogues,and that I am not such a nice person," he frowns looking away. I pull his face to look at me.

"Markus, all I have ever seen was evil, since I was kidnapped, to me you are not, I am happy to have you as my mate, my best friend and soon my lover," I smile, "no matter, what has or will happen, I love you, my Alpha, always will."

He looks at me, the adoration back in his eyes, "I am one very lucky, Alpha," he smiles. He claims my lips again.

I can't help, but think this is only the beginning of morning, what more can happen today.

################################

*Please vote and comment.

*What do you think, is it understandable as to why he didn't tell her what pack she was in?