Twenty-One

After my parents left and went home, Markus didn't leave me alone for a minute, he is starting to drive me crazy.

"Markus, stop babying me," I say throwing my hands in the air, having enough. "You and your wolf did wrong, not me, I will not tolerate babying, so you feel better," I say.

His mom walks in and freezes. She's looking at me and smiles, adding in a nod, in a you go girl, kind of way.

"How do I make it up to you then," Markus asks. "Not babying me, giving me some space, would be nice for starters," I say, "I'm not saying ignore me, just give me space."

His face falls, almost making me loose my composure, but I look away and at Rose. She smiles.

Markus walks away, and Rose walks up, "that's it, your getting some where now," she says smiling. "Now do you want to go shopping," she asks hopeful.

"I would," I say happily. Her eyes glaze over momentarily. "Ok, I have Luca and Mika, going as well," she says. I look at her confused.

She laughs, "we can't go without guards, plus, whose going to carry our bags," she laughs. I love her openness to everything, causing me to laugh.

We go our separate ways to get ready for shopping. Already dressed, I decide to pull my hair up into a half up hairstyle.

I rush back downstairs, and meet Rose, Luca and Mika. "Rose, I don't have any money," I tell her starting to panic. She smiles, "no worries dear, " she says. Then yells, "MARCUS." Then smiles.

He comes crashing downstairs, looking worried, he grabs me and checks me for injuries. Then looks at his mom with a frown.

She smiles, "Maria, needs money for shopping." "You yelled just for that," Markus says. "Yep, now give it to her so we can go," she smirks.

Markus goes into his wallet and pulls out a Visa and hands it to me. "Get whatever you want, Love," he says and kisses me on the cheek.

"You two,keep a close eye on them," Markus says pointing at Luca and Mika. "Always Alpha," Luca says, smiling. "Now shall we go and cause some trouble," Luca says looking at Rose and I, laughing.

Markus growls and we leave quickly. Climbing into a dark blue SUV we leave.

As promised, Luca does cause trouble. As we walk into the mall, I follow close to Rose, my nerves getting the better of me.

She walks into Victoria Secret, and Luca pulls me in, smiling evily. He looks at me, then pulls a few things off the racks, holds them up to me. "Yep these will be perfect,for when you are ready, you'll knock his socks off," Luca says laughing.

Now for bra's and panties. He pulls me to the other side of the store, still holding the clothing in his hand. "Now pick out what you like, matching is even better than none," Luca says.

I look through and find a few pairs of matching bra's and panties that I like."perfect, let's go, got other stores to visit, gotta get my friend looking smoking, for her bae," Luca says, causing me to laugh.

After checking out, Luca pulls me to many different stores, his taste in woman's clothes, making me wonder about his sanity, as I reject many, but also keep many.

I soon see I like shopping with Luca, he makes everything fun and exciting.  When we are done, Luca is carrying like twenty bags from our shopping. We've spent over three thousand dollars with our shopping, everything from clothes to shoes.

We meet up with Rose and Mica, as Luca and I are laughing,like best of friends, which I soon come to realize he is. Luca makes any situation a happy one, even a stressful one.

################################

* Please vote and comment.

*Maria's first shopping trip seemed to help her open up, and she even made a new male friend in the process. Yippee.