Eighteen

The following morning, I woke up to Markus moving around the room getting ready for the day.

I turn and look out the window and see that's it's still dark outside.

"Markus,why are you up so early," I ask, yawning. "Because your parents will be here in a couple hours, Love," he replies.

"I need a run, want to join me," he asks. I leap out of bed, causing him to laugh. I run to our closet, that still sounds odd.

I grab leggings and a shirt, then run into the bathroom to change. When I am done, I exit, and Markus is leaning against the wall.

"I want to do something, before we go," Markus says. I look at him. "Do you trust me," he asks. I nod my head. He places his fore fingers to my temples, "don't fight it," he says.

He places his forehead to mine, and I feel a drumming in my mind, the sound hurting my head, "don't fight it Love, let it in," he says.

I do as he asks, and soon the drumming breaks, opening my mind to the pack, making me an official pack member.

"Now you can mindlink anyone," he says, "just have to focus on who you want to be mindlinking."

I do as he says, focusing on him, "run," I say. He smiles, "run." He takes my hand and we run downstairs and out the front door. I'm laughing at his eagerness.

Getting to the woods five minutes later, I run around him and quickly undress, falling over in my haste to do so. Laughing at myself.

After shifting, I run out from behind my tree. To see my big black wolf, my opposite. Ann purrs at the site of her mate. Surprisingly she's been very quiet lately.

I walk straight up to Markus and his wolf. His golden eyes taking me in, as my wolf's blue look at his. "You are beautiful, my Love," Markus says.

I run my fur against his, and then playfully nip his ears before running off. Ann wanted me to nip him.

Markus soon is running next to me, a wolfy smile on his face as he does. When I get tired, I plop my body to the ground, laying on my side, as I do.

He nudges my side, trying to get me to sit up. I look at him and his golden eyes are darker, indicating his wolf has control.

I growl, and remain as I am. He whines, and his nudges become more persistent. I snap my teeth at him, as I do, I sit up.

He goes around and mounts me, grabbing my scruff in his teeth, so I can't get away. I growl, but he ignores me.

He enters into me, as he pushes my tail away. I cry as his knot grows, tying us together as he thrusts into me. When his knot is big he stops thrusting, letting his grip on me go. His tongue lulls out the side of his face.

Ann and I both growl at him, as he happily, waits for his release. When he finally does and pulls himself out. Ann pushes forward and attack's him.

He lays on the ground, taking the attack, and then we take off towards home, both Ann and I are pissed.

Getting to our tree, I quickly shift, crying in anger. I dress and run home. Not caring where Markus is.

################################

*Please vote and comment.