Seventeen

The rest of the morning, Markus helped move me in, especially the giant stuffed animals, though we put them in a spare room next to ours.

"Ours," that was a odd word to say.

After I was officially moved in, Markus and I went to his office, so he could do Alpha work, that he's fallen behind on.

He was interupted alot, just like yesterday,but unlike yesterday, I was able to control my fears, a little better, knowing what to expect.

Finding a book, I lay on the couch in his office and begin reading. I got so into the book, that I didn't even realize that someone was in the room.

"Maria, what pack," Markus says laughing. I look up from my book. "What," I ask. "What pack are you from," Markus asks. "Silverstone," I say, then relealize, that another male is in the room.

His arua tells me he's Beta, and one of the male's who saved us. He was the male who opened the door.

"She looks much better Markus," the male says. "I'm Luca," the male says, extending his hand. I look to Markus, but he pays no attention to it.

My hand shaking, I extend my hand towards Luca's hand, taking his large one in my small hand. He smiles, "it's nice to officially meet you Maria, Markus could talk about nothing but you since we found you," Luca says.

I blush, "that's a good color on you Luna," Luca says. Markus growls at him. I look at Markus in shock. Luca laughs.

"You'll get used to, Maria, males tend to be possessive of their mate, and an Alpha is worse," Luca says. He then gets up and leaves.

"Found them, love," Markus says. I look at him. "Found who," I ask. "Your pack and parents," Markus replies, a smirk seen before it's gone.

"That book sure has you distracted," he says, smiling. I jump off the couch, my book forgotten. I walk over to Markus and sit in his lap, and look at the computer screen.

"It's them, it's them Markus," I say excited. "Can we invite them here," I ask, looking at him. He smiles, "sure can Love," he says picking up the phone.

He dials a number and sits the phone down after pushing a button. The phone starts ringing. "Alpha Silverstone, how may I help you," my dad's voice says.

Tears well up in my eyes. "Yes Alpha Markus Wood here, I want to invite you and your mate to my pack," Markus says. "What for Alpha Wood," my Dad asks.

"I have found someone, who would like to see you," Markus says, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Found who, Alpha," my Dad asks. "Maria," he replies.

I hear cried of joy on the other end of the phone, "we'll be there as soon as possible," My Dad says, his voice breaking at the end, then hangs up.

I turn to Markus, "it's really them," I squeal, "I never thought I was going to see them again," I say, then in all my excitement, I place my lips to Markus's.

I pull away quickly, touching my lips, with my fingers. "I.....I.... I'm sorry," I say looking down, as a couple tears fall from my eyes.

Markus looks at me shocked. "Don't be, I am your mate, it's only natural, for you to do so," he says. "Can I, have another."

I nod and our lips meet again, and we both get lost in our first kiss. Only pulling away, for air.

################################

* Please vote and comment.