Twent-Two

"let's go to the beach," Luca says. He's driving as I sit in the passenger seat, and Rose and Mika sit in the back seat.

"Luca, don't you think Markus will want Maria home," Rose asks. "He can mindlink us, besides, we don't get our future Luna to ourselves everyday," Luca says.

Without waiting for an answer, Luca pulls into a parking lot. Parking the car, he gets out. He jogs around the car and opens my door.

"Come on Maria, this is the best time to have fun," Luca whines. I smile and climb out. In his excitement, he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

He starts to run, causing me to laugh. Next thing I know, I am in the water, soaked as we are shoulder deep in the water. Even Ann gets into it, and wants me to splash Luca, so I do.

We spent hours playing and having fun, at the beach. Luca freezes mid splash, and he makes a face. Mika does the same. They both groan, as Rose swims up to me.

She laughs, "angry Alpha," she asks. They groan again, "yes," they say. We swim till we can touch the sand, under our feet and walk the rest of way to shore.

The boys pouting, we go to the car and get in, still dripping wet. "So we need to come up with a story," Luca says while driving. "Ok, Markus, Luca wanted to go to the beach, he didn't give us a choice, he kidnapped us," Rose says laughing.

"No no that won't work, I'll get my ass kicked," Luca says horrified. "Dude, it was your idea, we just went with it," Mika says, laughing. "I'm dead meat, please tell my mommy, I love her," he says, laughing as we all do.

Arriving back at the pack house, we all see a very angry Markus waiting. Luca gulps, and stops the car.

Getting out, Markus growls, and Luca cowers. I rush up to Markus and place my cold hands on his arm. "It was my idea, I have never been to a beach, I saw it and wanted to go," I say.

My voice and touch calming him down. "Thank you Luna," Luca mindlinks me. "No thank you for a great day, I really needed that," I tell him. He puffs out his chest and smiles.

Mika and Luca carry our bags inside, as Markus takes me to our room. "Your freezing, Maria," Markus says. I go to the closest and grab dry clothes. "But I had so much fun, Markus, being cold and wet, makes it even more amazing," I tell him honestly.

I change in the bathroom, then put my new things away. Hiding the stuff Luca insisted on me getting, for when I am ready.

################################

*Please vote and comment.