Eleven

I wake a few hours later, first thing I notice is the darkness in the room, as I look around.

My vision clearing, I can see Markus sitting in a chair next to my bed, and realize that he's holding my hand in his.

I feel my heart start to pound in my chest, as a monitor starts to beep rapidly to my heart beats.

I try and push my fear away, but unsuccessfully do so. Markus jumps awake to the sound of the monitor.

"Your awake," he says, quickly taking his hand from mine. My heart rate goes back down,to even beating. My fear disappearing as well.

"Lisa says you'll be ok," Markus says. "Which reminds me, she wanted to know when you woke up," he says. I watch in facsination as his eyes glaze over for a moment.

"She'll be here, soon," Markus says. "What happened," I ask, barely remembering anything.

"I would like to think you were out in the woods waiting for me," he says smiling at me. His smile is amazing, by the way, absolutely breathtaking.

"Then you were attacked by two rogues, when I found you, my wolf took over, and he killed them before they could cause you anymore harm," Markus says.

"Thank you Markus," I reply, feeling a little better around him. "Anything for you," he replies, smiling. Just then Lisa walks in.

"Oh Alpha, I thought you had left," Lisa says, bowing her head, in respect and submission. She walks up to the side of the bed and does a quick check on my vitals, explaining everything to me as she does.

"Your healing nicely and I am glad to see you are eating and putting on some weight," she adds, smiling. "Alpha, she may leave, but she will need some help for today, she'll be sore," Lisa adds.

She removes all the doctor stuff, and leaves the room. I look at Markus in horror. "What's wrong," he asks concern in his eyes.

"I don't have any clothes," I say shyly. He starts to laugh, and gets up. "Your friend Anita, heard of what happened and brought some," Markus says, grabbing a bag by the door.

He sits it on the bed. He looks at me. "I'll help you," he says. I nod my head, as my back throbs in pain.

Looking straight into my eyes and never wondering from them, he helps me dress. He helps me with my shirt first. Wherever his fingers touch my bare skin, I shudder in pleasure as the sparks course throughout my skin.

Then came my pants. As his hands graze my skin, as he pulls my pants up, I bite back a moan, as he trails upwards, reaching my thighs, I can't hold back my moans, and they escape.

I feel my face heat up, in embarrassment as I do. Markus just smiles, as he finishes up, with helping me. He then helps me off the bed, as I take his hand.

My heart pounds in my chest, but not from fear. My heart pounding is from excitement, that I can bare the touch of him. I look at him and smile.

"Can.....can....you car.....carry me," I ask him shyly. He looks at me in shock for a minute. "Always and forever, my love," he says smiling.

################################

*Eeeep...... finally she is feeling comfortable with him. So exciting, right.

*Please vote and comment.