Fourteen

In the morning, I wake up and suddenly feel this weight on me, a weight almost like being smoothered.

I open my eyes and I remember last night as I see Markus, his arms wrapped tightly around me.

I wiggle and try to escape his arms, my heart pounding, from fear and at the same time not.

The feeling I am feeling is trapped, a feeling I never want to feel again. I pull my legs up, and push with all my might and finally manage to move his arm off me.

I scramble away, only to hit the floor, with a thump. I hiss, as my butt hurts from the fall.

Markus leaps out of bed, ready to attack whoever maybe in the room, he's growling as his body starts to shake, causing me to start laughing, and forget about my fear and my sore butt.

He whips his head in my direction, and looks at me dumbfounded, before smiling, and then his smile fades.

"Love, how did you end up on the floor," he says, looking at me concerned.

I start laughing harder, as I fall over. Rubbing my butt, to help ease the soreness.

He is imediately at my side, scooping me into his arms. As I continue to laugh. "You....your face," I laugh again, even harder.

He smiles, "yea, yea," he says starting to laugh as well, because of my laughing. After our laughing fit, I tell him why I was on the floor.

He frowns, at my honesty at first. "I'm sorry Love, I was just so happy to finally have you in my arms, I didn't think," he says.

I put my hand to his cheek, "it's ok, it's something that I have to get used to," I tell him, looking into his deep hazel eyes.

He smiles," so there's going to be more of me sleeping in the same bed as you," he says, wiggling his brows. I laugh, "head out of the gutter, Alpha," I say.

He laughs, a big gutteral hearty laugh, before getting serious again. "Let's get breakfast, Love," he says, looking at me.

"Ok," I reply. He then carries me out of the room and to the kitchen. Sitting me down, he goes and starts to get breakfast going.

As he was doing so, the girls all came downstairs, and sees him, "Alpha, they say, bowing their heads in respect. "Girls," he replies.

When he was done cooking, there was plenty of food for everyone. We all are happily full, when we are done eating.

"Man Alpha your a great cook," Anita says, eyeing me, she wiggles her eye brows at me. I mouth no, to her as she starts laughing, at my look of horror.

################################

*Vote and comment please.