Is That My Baby, Baby? Harry Styles

Our break up was very public, he released a statement and I hid inside my apartment for two months. He went on like we never knew each other, started dating people I thought were my friends. And when I stepped out of my apartment again the paparazzi followed me like I was some one who had influence in the world.

As the weeks went by I started to feel better but I started to notice changes and so did the paparazzi, it was all over the magazines, they speculated before I did.

"Jessi is that you?" I had called the only person I could think of. Niall.

"Yeah." I said quietly in to the phone.

"How are you? Are you all right?" He seemed happy to hear from me, he wasn't goign to be happy when he heard what I had to say.

"I'm not okay, I think ... I think I'm pregnant." The sharp in take of breath Niall took let me know that that was not what he was expecting but I couldn't tell anything else because he didn't say anything. If this is the reaction I get when I tell my best friend what kind of reaction will I receive when I tell my brother or... him.

"Please say something." I sniffed in to the phone. I was scared, I was frightened and I didn't know what to do and Niall was on the other side of the world with my brother and my ex-boyfriend.

"Are you sure?" I could tell that he was forcing himself not to yell, his voice was shaking and uneven. "I mean you could be wrong, right?" A tear trickled down my cheek, he was disappointed.

"I'm about to take a test but I'm pretty sure. I missed my period and I'm growing Niall. I have a bump." More tears rolled down my cheeks as I said that aloud.

"Well take the test babe! Call me back!" He urged me. So I hung up and so began the longest three minutes of my life. How do women go through this every day? I couldn't handle being by myself so I called him back.

"I'm so scared." I sniffed in to the phone when he answered.

"What did it say?"

"I'm waiting, will you stay on the phone with me?" I asked.

"Of course." He was there but there was silence. The timer I set finally dinged and I checked the stick that held my future in its hand. My eyes were closed tightly and I was holding my breath. I opened my eyes slowly to see the plus sign.

I dropped the phone. "Jess? Jessi? Jessamine!" I picked up the phone and promptly burst in to tears. I am having Harry Styles' baby.