Chapter 37

Harry is acting weird, I’m not sure if it’s because the wedding is coming up and he’s nervous or if he’s just weird. I want to ask him about it but every time I mentioned something about it he’d get nervous and make up an excuse so he could leave the room. I was about to go in to the bedroom where he was having a nap and I was going to confront him. If there was a problem, if he didn’t want to get married or he was having second thoughts I deserved to know about it. So I walked in to the bedroom and crawled on to the bed and woke him gently. “We need to talk Harry,” I murmured quietly in to his ear.

 He rubbed his eyes and sat up to face me, “What’s the matter?” He asks and lets out a yawn.

“Every time I bring up something to do with the wedding you freeze up, you change the subject or tell me you have something to do. I’m worried Harry, do you not want to marry me?” I whisper the last part of my sentence because Harry not wanting to marry me after everything we’ve gone through scares me. It’s my worst nightmare.

“What? Of course I want to marry you baby, why would you think that?” He frowns as he shuffles over to me and pulls me in to a hug.

“You keep avoiding everything to do with the wedding, you haven’t wanted to talk about it since Jaz was her and that was nearly a month ago.” I frown.

“I’m nervous Jess, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I want this day to be perfect. I still want to marry you, I still want to be with you for the rest of my life and I want you to be happy. I’ve been planning something special for the wedding.” He says as he looks down at me and smiles softly. I’ve been planning everything with my planner Rachel. So far we’ve got the invitations out, we’ve booked the venue and a caterers, I have my dress and the bridesmaid dresses and nearly everything is sorted. “Well actually for after the wedding,” He adds with a cheeky grin.

“What have you been planning?” I arch an eyebrow curiously at my curly haired fiancé and he chuckles.

“Your honeymoon,” He says.

“Don’t you mean our honeymoon?” I ask curiously.

“Well yes our honeymoon,” He nods.

“And where are we going?” I ask as a small smile forms on my lips.

“That is a surprise. I was thinking that we could leave William with your mum for a week and honeymoon the proper way.” I frown at this, a whole week without my baby? I’m not sure I’d be able to cope for a whole week without my little baby.

“A whole week without Will?” I frown.

“I know it seems like a long time but I’m sure he’ll be fine. Look how well you and Louis turned out, I’m sure your mum will take good care of him.”

“I know mum will take good care of him but I don’t know if I could be away from him for a whole week. Couldn’t we take him with us? I’m sure we could hire a babysitter for a few hours each day so we can have alone time.” I murmur softly. I honestly don’t want to leave William for a whole week. I’ve never even left him for a whole day. Not cool!