Chapter 36

“So what are Harry and Louis doing today?” Danielle asks as she sits down with Molly in her arms, its girl’s day today. Eleanor, Danielle and Noelle have all come around and I kicked Harry out so we could organise Christmas day because it’s coming up soon and fast. William is four and a half weeks old and Molly is nearly two and a half weeks old now and everything is coming up so quickly. The last four weeks have passed so quickly. I just want to squish my little baby up in a ball so he doesn’t grow anymore.

“Something about tuxedos for the wedding. They weren’t specific, but as long as he doesn’t turn up to our wedding in a mankini I think I’ll live.” I snicker as I set down a plate of food and sit down on the sofa and look over Danielle’s shoulder to look at Molly. I’ve got to say motherhood has done wonders for Eleanor she’s coping really well.

“God that would be hilarious.” Danielle laughs.

As we sit and chat I decide to bring up something that I’ve been planning for a while. Actually ever since Harry proposed to me. But I’ve been far too busy to do anything about it, “Girls I want to ask you something important.” They all stop their chatting and I grin excitedly at them. “I want to ask you if you’d like to be bridesmaids at my wedding.” I say. They all cheer and nod excitedly. “Well then it’s settled you four will be my bridesmaids and my best friend Jaz will be my maid of honour.” I announce.

“Gosh this is so exciting it’s less than three months away. How is everything coming along?” Eleanor asks.

So it’s been about a week and I’ve found a wedding planner that I like, her name is Sharon. She’s been really helpful with things so far. We’ve got the venue, we’ve got the date and now we’re in the middle of designing the invitations. “We’re designing the invitations on Thursday but tomorrow I was sort of hoping that you ladies would come dress shopping with me. Jaz can’t get in to town until the week before the wedding so unfortunately we’ll have to go without her.” I say.

“Tomorrow?” Noelle asks.

“Yep.”

“What time?” She asks.

“Um I was thinking around eleven or something. Do you have a class?” I ask her curiously.

“Yeah I do and it starts at ten,” She says.

“Oh bugger I’ve got an appointment at this boutique at eleven thirty.” I frown.

“I’m really sorry, I can’t miss any more classes. I can try and make it a little later the class finishes at eleven thirty.” She says.

“Well if you could come I’d be really happy,” I tell her with a bright smile. Hoenstly I don’t care what time she gets there but it’d make me really happy if she did get there.

“I’ll get there as soon as possible, I’ll even try and get out early.” She says with a bright smile. “Where is the boutique anyway? There’s a boutique near my school, maybe it’s that one.” So I give her the address and as it happens it is the one that it around the corner from her school so she probably won’t be that late anyway.