Chapter 11

The light switches on and Harry is standing in the door way of the kitchen with wide eyes and a horrified look on his face. He looks at Niall and then he looks at me and he walks away. “Niall what the fuck?!” I manage to make my way out of his grip and run after Harry.

I run back up to Harry’s room and open the door. He’s sitting at the edge of the bed with his hands in his face. “Why?” He asks looking up at me.

“Harry I …”

“Don’t lie.” He murmurs.

“I haven’t said anything yet! I thought he was you! It was dark!” I argue. I know he’s mad and he’s upset. I told him that he was the only one I needed and then he walks in to the kitchen to see Niall with his arms wrapped around me and his lips on my neck. “I would never do that to you Harry! Never ever would I do what you did to me!” I whisper as tears prick my eyes, I’m not sure whether he thinks that I would do something like that or if he’s just upset and taking it out on me.

This is the reason Louis wanted me and Harry to go to my flat, because Niall will not get over the feelings he has for me while we’re here and while he has any sort of opportunity to try. “I never cheated on you while we in the same house!” He yells. I flinch at the sudden loudness of his voice and the look in his eyes.

“But you did cheat on me!” I argue back.

“Why are we bringing this up now? This is about you and Niall!”

“There is no me and Niall, Harry! Why don’t you get that? You’re the only one I need! Harry you’re the only one I want!” I shout at him as I let my tears fall.

“Then why did I find you in the kitchen with Niall giving you a fucking hickey!” He yells back full of anger now. His green eyes are darkened and he’s glaring at me.

“I just told you Harry, I thought he was you! Who else would I let do that?” I’m worried that this is the end, what if Niall had successfully ruined my relationship with the father of my child. I stand there staring at him looking in to his angry eyes.

He shakes his head and stalks past me and back down stairs to the kitchen where I had left Niall. “What the fuck is wrong with you? If she wanted to be with you, then she would! But she’s with me so back the fuck off!” Louis emerged from the room he shared with El and Liam came out of his room and they looked at me crying and bolted downstairs.

“You cheated on her and treated her like shit! I know you Harry; I know you don’t want that baby!” Niall shouted back.

“What’s wrong with you Niall? I love that girl! She is my everything!”

“She’s my everything too Harry! She’s the only thing that is important to me! As soon as you fuck up I’m going to be there for her! And I know you Harry, you will fuck up.” I shook my head and followed Louis and Liam down stairs. I was incredibly angry at Niall and I was just about to tell him. I walked in to the kitchen and past Harry who was in the middle of yelling at him.

I walked straight up to Niall and pulled my arm back letting it swing back and slap him as hard as I could. “I will never be with you Niall, get that through your thick head and stop trying to sabotage my relationship with Harry.” I hiss, mostly in pain, I’m pretty sure that I sprained my wrist. I grabbed Harry’s hand and pulled him out of the kitchen. “Get your stuff we’re going to my house.” I tell him quietly as I go in to the bedroom and pull on a pair of blue skinny jeans. I slip on a pair of shoes and wait for Harry outside the bedroom door.