Chapter 8

Niall won’t talk to me, heck he won’t even look at me. It’s been three days since he found out that Harry and I were back together and I’m pretty sure he’s been in his room sulking for the past three days. I’m sitting on the sofa with Harry and Louis and we’re watching a film, I look around the room and Niall is the only one missing. “I’m gonna go see Nialler.” I murmur quietly to Harry pulling myself off the sofa.

I will not let my relationship with Harry ruin the friendship that I have with Niall. Even though I sort of screwed things up myself by kissing him back, when I think about it I’m not even sure why I did kiss him back, other than feeling so horrible about myself because Harry was being an arse. I knock on his door and I hear him mumble something that sounds like come in to I open the door a tiny bit and peek around the door to see Niall sitting in his bed with his guitar. “Hey.” I say quietly as I walk in and close the door behind me.

“Hi.” He mumbles back not looking up from his guitar, damn he’s really upset. This is why I didn’t want to do this in the first place. I didn’t want to lead him on because I knew he would get hurt and I told him that, I told him I didn’t want to hurt him. I sigh softly and walk over to his bed sitting on the side.

“What’s going on? You can’t just ignore me for the rest of your life.” I tell him as I take away his guitar so he’ll look up at me. He looks … sad.

“I’m just bummed; I’m not really sure what made me think that you wouldn’t get with Harry. And I know that the last kiss was meant to be the last kiss but I finally built up the courage and well … you’re back with Harry.” He sighs and looks down at the black duvet covering his bed.

“You knew Niall; you knew it was going to happen. You said it yourself.” I whisper. “You can’t bottle up your emotions, I don’t want you to get depressed or do something stupid.” I’m worried that he’ll do something stupid trying to get my attention. I grab his hand and I shuffle on to the bed beside him as he slides his fingers through mine. I get a tingly sensation in my belly that usually reserved for Harry. I look up at him and he hasn’t noticed he’s just sitting there staring at the duvet on his bed.

“I’m just bummed. I’ll be fine. You on the other hand have a bun in the oven at Harry’s bakery, when are you going to tell the world?” He perks up and looks up a little so he’s looking at my bump which is becoming more noticeable by the day. Harry and I have talked to management and we’re releasing a statement tomorrow.

“Tomorrow,” I tell him. “Will you please come down stairs and cheer up? I’ll take you to Nandos.” I offer with cheerful grin. I’m pushing back the chills that are running through my body. I don’t want to think about them, I love Harry. Niall Is my best friend!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

They know, everyone knows and now I’m free to walk around London with my baby belly showing and I don’t feel weird anymore. The best thing about this is that all the fans seem happy that we’re together again. We had been together for two years before Caroline came along. “So are you guys going to move in together?” Louis asks as he flips through a magazine that is dedicated to One Direction. They talk about Zayn’s hair, Louis’ butt and impending fatherhood, Harry’s curls and impending fatherhood, Liam’s fear of spoons and Niall’s love of food. I glance at Harry who is sat next to me on the sofa.