Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

~Brielle’s POV~

I stretched and yawned, there was very little light shining in from the window and when I saw the clock it was five in the morning. I was still cuddled up to a sleeping Zayn; I slipped out of his arm and left the room, careful not to wake him up. I decided I should make the boys a nice breakfast… only one problem… it was still dark… and I was still scared.

“Oh knock it off, you baby!” I whispered to myself as I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen.

Creeeeek

“AH-“ I screamed and put my hand over my mouth, hoping I didn’t wake anyone, “breathe, Brielle, breathe, there’s nothing here, it’s all in your head” I told myself again.

I turned on all of the lights in the kitchen and began making some homemade biscuits, scrambled eggs, bacon, and corn beef hash. It didn’t take me very long to get it done; this kitchen was much better than anything I’ve ever worked in before; I could easily cook a lot of food fast… which I felt like I would need having five teenage boys around… especially since one of them is a bottomless pit…

“Brielle!” someone yelled

I jumped and screamed, “Please don’t hurt me!” as I covered my head with my hands.

“Chillax, it’s just me!” Niall said as he gave me a hug, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you, I just smelled food and got excited”

I started laughing and hugged him back, “Sorry, I’ve just been a bit jumpy since the movie. Anyway, good morning! Breakfast is almost done!” I informed him

His eyes lit up and his adorable little grin spread across his face, “I love you! If you keep cooking for me like this, I’m going to have to keep you locked here forever!” he yelled

I laughed, “I love you too, Niall. And technically I already am forced here, but I don’t mind because I love being with you guys!”

“Good!” he smiled “Need any help?”

“I have it under control in here, but if you’d like, you can go wake the other boys up” I said

“Alright!” he yelled as he scampered off, leaving me alone downstairs again… Great.

I listened to the noises upstairs; there was some screaming and jumping around, shortly after Liam came downstairs in his plaid pajama pants without a shirt on.

“Good morning, Brielle! It smells incredible down here!” Liam said cheerfully; clearly he was a morning person.

“Good morning to you too, Liam! And thank you! It should be done soon. What’s going on up there?” I asked

“Well Niall was trying to wake Louis up by eating his carrots… Lou chased him into Harry’s room, they started fighting and Harry got pissed off and joined in, then when they stopped Niall went to get Zayn up… by threatening to break his mirror… and now there’s another fight… but don’t worry, they’ll be down soon” Liam explained as he made himself some tea.

“Alright!” I said as I began placing everything out on the table.

“Good morning, Brielle!” Harry smiled

“Yeah, good morning! The food smells really good!” Louis yelled

“Morning, Brielle” Zayn moped

“Good morning, boys!” I smiled, “What’s wrong, Zayn?”

“He’s just not a morning person… actually… he’s just a cranky pants in the morning” Louis laughed