Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

~Niall’s POV~

“Niallllllll”, I heard a whisper. I rolled over and put my hands over my ears, I was way too tired. “Niallllllll, I have Nando’s for you!” my head popped up in excitement and I looked around searching for that delicious chicken I oh so craved. I was extremely disappointed to find Louis in my face laughing.

“Very funny, I’m hungry!” I complained as I sat up.

“Sorry, Nialler, I had to get you up” Louis said with a chuckle, as he walked towards Zayn.

“Zayn! Oh my God! Niall broke your mirror!” Louis screamed.

“WHAT?!” Zayn got up and gave me a death glare, if looks could kill… I’d be six feet under right about now.

Louis was laughing again, typical Boobear. “Not funny!” Zayn yelled, realizing it was a joke. Louis walked towards Harry next, and I anticipated this one…

“Harry, I have Liam’s hair straightener here, nice and hot, ready to destroy those luscious curls of yours.” Louis grabbed some of Harry’s curls; Harry screamed like a girl and kicked Louis in the nuts, I fell off the couch laughing.

After a few moments, a smirk grew on Louis’s face that screamed “I’m going to do something evil” as he walked away. I tried to hold back laughter, even though nothing funny happened yet. I sat back up on the couch and waited for it…

“AHHHHHHH” I heard Liam scream, the next thing I know Liam was running out of the bathroom in his underwear and Louis wasn’t far behind him with an over-sized silver spoon in his hand. I burst out laughing and fell off the couch again.

Louis finally gave up and threw the spoon at Liam who then screamed again, and kicked it as far away as possible. I couldn’t stop laughing.

“Not funny, Louis!” Liam screamed, he took a deep breath and continued “We have a radio interview in Atlanta in two hours; we’re giving away front row concert tickets with VIP passes for tomorrow night’s concert. Everyone get ready, and be on your best behavior unless you want Uncle Simon to kill us.” He said calmly.

“Don’t get your panties in a wad, Daddy Direction, it’ll be fine” I said

He sighed and we all, obediently, started to get ready. When we were all ready we all went our own ways. Liam was watching Toy Story (again), Harry was on Twitter, Louis was eating carrots and starring out the window, Zayn was styling his hair and checking himself out and I was, obviously, raiding the mini-fridge on the bus for whatever we had. I was starving!

“Liiiiam” I whined, “Can we pleeeeaaaassseeee go get some food?” I begged

“What do you want to get?” Liam sighed, giving in to me

Did he really have to ask? “Nando’s!!!” I screamed!

“Niall, there’s no Nando’s in America” he said

I think my heart just shattered into a thousand pieces, no Nando’s?! “What kind of country is this?!” I screamed

Louis walked up to me and patted my head, “There, there, Nialler, we can always get MacDonald's” he chuckled

Well… it wasn’t Nando’s, but it will have to do! I smiled and nodded.

We pulled into the nearest MacDonald's and everyone had ordered their food, I went last because I had the largest list.

“Two Big Macs, Two Large Fries, Five Apple Pies, One Chocolate Milkshake, and One Large Dr.Pepper.” I said with a smile

“Would you like to Super-Size that?” The lady asked sarcastically