Chapter Nine

~Zayn’s POV~

“Come on, mate, please wake up! Don’t you wanna’ be there when we wake up Brielle and Liam?” Niall begged softly while shaking my shoulders.

I sighed and sat up, “I’m only waking up because I want to see their reactions” I whispered

Niall smiled and we woke up Harry and Louis next, when we were all ready we let our “surprise” on to the bus and Niall began waking them up by playing “The Mickey Mouse March” on his guitar while we sang loudly near the bunk beds.

“M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E, Mickey Mouse! Mickey Mouse! Forever let us hold our letters high high high! Come along, sing the song, join our family, M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!!!” we screamed

Both of their heads popped up at the same exact time, their eyes were wide, but their smiles grew even wider! Liam jumped from the top bunk, grabbed Brielle’s hand and they ran up to our “surprise” together smiling like young children in a candy store.

~Brielle’s POV~

I heard the boys singing The Mickey Mouse March close to me, could it be?! Were we in Disney already?! My eyes flashed open and I couldn’t help but smile the second I saw what was in our bus. Liam jumped down from his bunk with the same exact excited smile on his face, grabbed my hand, and ran up to… MICKEY MOUSE!!! The real Mickey Mouse! I squealed and hugged him excitedly like I was a kid again. Mickey patted my back and I started laughing uncontrollably, when I turned to look at the boys, they had a video camera out and were laughing hysterically, Niall was crying on the floor from laughing so much. Liam didn’t even seem to notice, he was just as excited as I was. I ran over to the living area and grabbed a piece of paper from Zayn’s sketch book and a pencil that were laying on the table and ran back to Mickey Mouse.

“Can you pleeeaaassseee give me your autograph?!” I begged excitedly

“Wow! I’m offended! When we gave her an autograph, she didn’t seem to care, but when Mickey Mouse gives her an autograph, she acts like all of her dreams came true!” Harry yelled sarcastically

I stuck my tongue out and grabbed the autograph from Mickey, placing it on my bed and returning back to give him another hug. I don’t think the boys understand how much that actually meant to me, a portion of my childhood was taken from me when my mother passed away, but Disney was one of the few happy memories I had with her. Being back here, it makes me feel happy and carefree once again.

“Okay guys, Mickey has to get back to the Magic Kingdom now, and we need to get ourselves set up in our hotel, so say goodbye!” Niall said

Liam and I ran up to hug Mickey again and wave as he stepped out of the bus. The boys were all standing around us, still laughing at our child-like giddiness; I grabbed them all and pulled them into a group hug.

“Thank you guys so much! Not just for this, but for everything you’ve done for me. I know I acted like a spoiled, horrible, ungrateful brat back at the last hotel, and I’m really sorry. This is the first time I’ve really been happy in a very long time, I owe you guys, I owe you a lot! Thank you for taking me in, putting up with me, and making me feel so happy!” I was crying happy tears after my mini-speech. The boys hugged me tighter and I smiled.

“We’re really glad you’re with us, Brielle, you’re so nice and a great cook!” Niall yelled

“Niall, that wasn’t even cooking!” I laughed “I followed the instructions on a box, anyone can do that! Whenever you want me to cook you something for real, just say the word!”

His eyes lit up and the most adorable grin spread across his face, the boys let go of the hug and I poked Niall’s tummy, making him giggle.

“I’m glad you’re with us too, Briellerz!” Louis screamed “Sometimes these guys bore me!” he said as he pointed to the other boys.