Chapter Five

Chapter Five:

~ Brielle’s POV ~

My eyes open and I began to sit up, but I realized I was in someone’s arms… I guess last night wasn’t a dream. I peeked up only to see Niall, who was peacefully asleep and was holding me like a child. I tried my hardest to slide out from his arms without waking him up, he looked so adorable, I didn’t want to wake him up.

I finally managed to get out of his grasp, I glanced back at him, making sure I hadn’t woken him up. He let out a light snore and I smiled and walked away. I glanced over at the clock; it was seven in the morning.

 I went to the bathroom and took a fast shower; I was worried about them barging in on me or something. When I was done, I wrapped a towel around me and tip-toed into the bedroom area, searching through the drawers, I grabbed a simple light pink and white floral dress that came just above the knee and was off the shoulder, I always thought it was cute, just not so much on me. I combed my hair and parted it down the middle, then flipped my bangs over to my right side; I sprayed some anti-frizz stuff in my hair and left it to air dry. Then I went to the bathroom to put my makeup on; a small amount of dark eyeliner, a light brown eye shadow, some foundation, some blush, and of course mascara; my eye lashes were already really long, but once I added mascara, it was one thing I actually felt confident about wearing, without it I felt kind of naked. I honestly don’t know what I would do without my makeup, it gives me a slight confidence boost, just enough to make it through the day. It took me a total of about an hour to get myself ready; makeup took up most of that time though.

“Brielle? Oh gosh, please tell me she didn’t leave!” I heard Niall shout, could they really worry about that much? I mean, who cares if I leave? My father sure didn’t… I didn’t want Niall to worry so I walked towards him.

“Oh! There you are!” he sighed, relieved, “I was getting worried, I thought you were going to leave me, but you’re here!” he said with a smile.

“No, I’m still here… but I’m planning on leaving soon” I mumbled, scanning his face. I was genuinely worried about his reaction.

His eyes got wide and he seemed to be upset, “Please don’t go!” he begged

“Niall, even if I thought staying was the right thing to do, and even if you guys wanted me around, you’re forgetting that you’re a famous band, you travel. I have barely any money, and I already owe you for putting me up in this hotel for the night, even though I didn’t have much of a choice” I reasoned

He seemed thoughtful for a moment, “Why wouldn’t we want you around? I speak for all of us when I say that we care about you, especially me. After what you told me last night, how could I let you leave and suffer by yourself? You don’t deserve that… I want to help. You have a point about the touring, but please don’t worry about the money, we have plenty of it. I’m not taking money from you. Just… wait here” he said as he scurried off. I wonder what that boy was up to.

~ Niall’s POV ~

I ran out of Brielle’s room and started banging on Liam’s door, “Liam!!! I need to talk to you! Open up!” I yelled.

He opened the door; he was already dressed and awake with a cup of tea in his hand. “What is it Nialler?” he asked

“Well, you see, I was talking to Brielle, and she wants to leave today, she had a good point about how she we tour and it would be difficult for all of us, but I don’t want to leave her. She… spilled some things last night, I’m not going to say anything unless she tells me I can, but I’m worried about her, and, and, can we pleeeeaaaassseeee find a way to keep her with us longer?! Please!” I begged and gave him my best puppy-dog expression