Author's Note #5

***Not a Chapter***

P.s. I promise, I'll have on up ASAP!

P.s.s. Please read this, I'll try to keep it short (try...)

P.s.s.s. If you decide not to read this, here's a summary: THANK YOU!

P.s.s.s.s. You should probably read this though :) <3

I feel like in all of my author's notes I'm really repetitive, but I seriously just can't contain my excitement here... I HAVE OVER 55,000 READS!!!! Oh. My. One Direction. I'm seriously going to have a heart attack (pun intended lol). I was re-reading over some of my old authors notes, and I realized just how much I've been sucked into this fandom; I started with being just a fan, but now I'm hard-core directioner :D <3! I think One Direction has literally taken over my life at this point. Anywayz..., like I said, this story started as something for fun that my sister convinced me to write, and without her (dianna66), this story wouldn't be in existence, so I think we all owe her a big thanks ( you know, a good thank you could be checking out her amazayn story, Taken ;D ). I'm SO honored to have so many reads and votes! It's an incredible feeling to log online each day and see my reads, votes, fans, and comments continue to grow! I've received so many kind comments and inboxes from fans of my story (wow, that's weird to say; since when do I have fans?). I'm legitimately in shock here, I honestly never, EVER, expected even a fraction of the positive reaction I've gotten from everyone on here, so I need to send a big thank you out to everyone! I know I'm kind of ranting, but seriously, I really do appreciate each and every one of you reading this right now! I'm so sorry I haven't had much time to write lately, I'm so busy with school and stuff right now, so it's really hard to find free time, but I promise to try and get at least one chapter up a week because I feel horrible when I ignore you guys begging for updates! So basically, massive, MASSIVE, THANK YOU to everyone whose been reading this story and being so incredibly sweet to me! Thank you!!!!!!! <3 :)

Peace out! <3 :)

-Crysta