Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

~Brielle's POV~

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed as I ran over to the adorable little brown Cavalier puppy with a blue bow on its collar.

"What gives?! I thought we were settled on a cat!... I mean I'm glad you like the puppy, but still!" Harry protested

"Ehh, I thought she'd be more of a dog person" Niall said

"You thought right" I winked

"Hey!" Harry yelled

"You know I love you, Haz" I laughed as I held the small puppy in my arms.

"What are you going to name him?" Liam asked excitedly

"Hmmm... what about Tramp from Lady and The Tramp... like Disney!" I suggested

"You want to name your baby little dog 'tramp'... he hasn't even been fixed yet!" Louis yelled dramatically

I laughed, "Okay, fine, no Tramp... What about......Hmmmm....." I couldn't think

"Name him Woody, from Toy Story!!!!" Liam screeched

"I love it! Woody it is!" I smiled and played with the puppy's adorable little paw, "Hello there, Woody" I crooned. Woody had a little blue color on with a silver tag that had our address and phone number, but there was something else clipped on the color. I set Woody down on the floor and crouched next to him to unhook whatever it was. Woody barked softly, it was the most adorable thing I'd ever heard (Well other than One Direction's singing of course!). I pet him and he rolled onto his back and started wagging his little tail. I chuckled and unclipped a silver key from his collar.

"What is this for?" I asked as I held up the key.

"Part two of your surprise" Harry winked

"Part two? You guys are spoiling me way too much! A mansion, a beautiful room, a piano, a puppy and now something else?!" I choked.

"Oh just shut up!" Louis said, "Come here, Woody!"

Woody scampered over to him and he scooped him up in his arms. Zayn came up behind me and  covered my eyes, I groaned, but didn't protest as they led me somewhere. I heard a door open and felt warm sunshine on my face as we clearly stepped out of the house.

"On three again" Liam said, "One.... Two..... THREE!" He screamed.

Zayn uncovered my eyes and my jaw dropped when I saw it.....

"No way.... This is WAY too much, guys!" I yelled as I motioned towards the brand new black sports car sitting in front of me with a huge red bow on it.

"Nonsense! Besides, you need a car for when we're in England anyway, so here it is!" Liam smiled

My eyes widened, "I can't accept this! You're already doing so much for me! It's too much!" I said guiltily.

"Oh knock it off! You've earned it, we love you and we want you to be happy!" Niall said as he hugged me.

"What did I do to possibly earn all of this?!" I stammered, still in shock

"You clearly don't see how much you do for other people; you've made us all smile, you helped that little girl have her dream come true, you made me freaking food!" Niall yelled

I laughed and tears formed in my eyes, "I love you guys!" I sobbed as I hugged them all.

"Wanna' know what the best part about this car is?" Louis chuckled

"What...?" I questioned; almost afraid to know the answer.

"It looks like a regular sports car, BUT"