Chapter 11: A Broken Heart [S&D Pt.2]

Victoria's P.O.V 

"Hi." I said. I forced a smile and shook the girl's hand. Rafaella greeted her once more, after stating that she met her previously, as Neymar's friend. She invited her inside and Neymar escorted her to the living  room.

"Girlfriend?" I whispered preventing the tears from getting out.

"Please Vic hold it in if you go upstairs Ney is gonna know somethings up then he's gonna force it out!" Rafaella whispered having a sympathetic look on her face.

"Okay okay i'll....stay until I need to go upstairs."

Me Rafaella went to the living room me forcing a smile on my face again. We chatted asking questions about each other me on the other hand trying not to burst into tears. But I was partially mad at myself. "I should've told him berfore!" I thought.

"You should stay for dinner." Neymar insisted.

"Alright, why not?" Vanessa smiled, "Is that fine with you Rafaella?"

Rafaella glanced at me, "Sure of course! And you can call me Rafa!"

I stood up, "Sorry, excuse me I need to go upstairs."

I left the living room, ran upstairs, entered my room, plopped on the bed and cried. I cried and cried and cried, until I heard someone enter. Oh sh*t. It's Neymar.

"Vic are you okay?" he asked, "What's wrong?" 

I sat up and sniffled, "I don't wanna talk about."

"C'mon Vic-"

"I said I don't wanna talk!" I said harshly. He winced.

"I wanna talk to Rafa." 

"Okay let me get her." he left the room and came back a few minutes after with Rafaella.

They entered and Rafaella hugged me, "I need..*sniffle*..to talk..*sniffle*..to you..*sniffle*.." 

"I know i'm here for you." she said softly.

"Neymar get out."

"But I-"

"Get out! I wanted Rafaella so get the hell out!" I said harshly.

"Wait-"

I stood up, shoved him out, and slammed the door in his face in the process I screamed "OUT!"

Neymar's P.O.V

All I was trying to do was help. I simply shrugged and went back downstairs to join Vanessa.

"Is everything alright?" she asked innocently.

"Yeah I think so. Victoria was really upset. I found her upstairs crying. I think she must of read something on her phone but she won't tell me anything. Just Rafaella." I explained.

"Oh. I can try to talk to her?"

"I don't want what happened to me to happen to you. I think we better stay down here."

"What happened?"

"She yelled at me shoved me then slammed the door in my face."

"Oh. You okay?"

I chuckled, "Yeah I'll survive."

"Coolio." she smiled, "Come sit." 

 Victoria's P.O.V