Chapter 15: Lonely

RECAP

My heart hurt, and my body. I was sore, tired and now I had a big cut that was sucking out my energy. My eyes slowly started to close. "No!" I thought, "I can't pass out on the road!". But I couldn't do anything.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I slowly tried to open my eyes and noticed I was in a light room. My eyes still felt heavy as I tried opening them. Once I got them open for a few seconds I closed my eyes once more because the brightness hurt. I moved my hands side to side trying to feel what I was laying on. Once I finally got my eyes to open I realized I was on a bed with some light blue sheets. I tried to stand up from the bed, but failed miserably. I was incredibly tired, and weak. I had no energy. I saw a great big window and tried again to stand up. I stood up for a few seconds then crashed into the floor. "It was fun while it lasted." I muttered. I tried to crawl over to the window and once I got to my destination I just stared in awe. There was a beautiful view. I could see the beach, part of the city and people driving on the roads. I was glad that I could see this beautiful scenery. I wasn't too happy for where I was though. I knew instantly that I can't see this exact scenery at my place. I was at Neymar's place.

I heard footsteps then the door creaked as it was opened. I quickly failed to act like I was asleep, hoping that whoever it was that entered would be fooled, and walk out. For some reason it sounded like the person stopped. By that action, I already knew who entered.

"Vanessa, who do you think you're fooling? You obviously, didn't fall asleep on the floor because you were on the bed, the last time I saw you." Rafaella laughed.

"At least I tried." I shrugged on the ground.

"And failed miserably." She giggled.

"Oh well, batman smells and robin laid an egg.."

"Okay then." Rafaella cocked an eyebrow.

She slowly and carefully lifted me up, and carried me back on the bed.

"Woah, you're strong." I commented.

"You're just light."

"So what happened? How was I found?"

"Neymar was in search for you,then he was driving and saw you on the side of the road. So he picked you up and brought you here in this guest room." She explained, "But know that I was in search for you too, I just wasn't the one who found you."

"Did you tell him to put me in this room?"

"Yeah. I thought it was your type of room."

"It's beautiful." I gasped.

"Thank you! I chose the design."

"I need food." I blurted out, "A lot of it."

"Yeah, you need that and sleep too."

"I don't really care but, is Neymar home?"

"Ooh, why do you want to know?" She raised her eyebrows giggling.

"Because I don't want to see him."

"Well I'll have you know, he's not home he went out with some friends."

"Good."

"Your food is ready let me go-"

"No! I'll get it."

"Why?"

"I need to use the bathroom."

"Oh okay then, I'll be right back I need to go buy food okay?"

"Take me with you?" I begged, "What if Neymar comes back?"

"Deal with it." She smirked,

"Rafaaaaa!!!" I yelled after her, "Hate you!!!!!"

"Love you too!!!!" She yelled back.

Somehow I managed to get downstairs, stumble in the kitchen, get my food, and plop onto the couch. I leaned forward grabbed the remote, turned on the television and watched the Maury show. I soon heard keys, unlocking the front door. 

Assuming it was Rafaella, I yelled out, "Rafa what'd you buy? I kinda wanna go home before Neymar gets here, because he's the last person I want to see."

I heard the footsteps coming towards the living room and someone I hoped not to see, stood there.

"I see someone has energy now.." Neymar said softly.

"I hope you know, I don't want to talk to you."

"I know you don't but, I'm so lonely without you...I need you Vanessa. I really do-"

"Since you're so lonely, go get Victoria to help you because I'm over with this. I'm over with you."

"I know we're over, but can't we at least be friends, and put this all behind us?"

"It's forgive not to forget, and I haven't forgiven you nor forgotten yet!"

"Look, you can take your time but just please, tell me that we can be together again."

"You know, I saw a post on Instagram that said, 'Fall in love when your ready not when you're lonely'. That's what you need to do. You don't want me because you love me, you want me because you're lonely."

"No I really-"

"Get real Neymar. And get this through your head, I don't want you back. It was your words that led to this mess-not mine. I have nothing to regret-you do."

I stood up and went upstairs running into the room I was before. I didn't bother to close the door and ran to the balcony. I sat down when I heard a sound behind me.

"Vanessa please, I just really need to talk to you. I really just-"

"Stop. Just stop. I don't care, I don't deserve to hear these lies you tell. I swear, I'm going to go insane."

He reached his hand out and I smacked it down. 'I'm going crazy!' I thought.

"If you don't get the hell away from me, I swear Neymar, I'll do something insane!" I screeched.

He stepped back a bit and told me, "Vanessa just calm down-"

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!" I yelled, "I'm insane!" I kept repeating.

I quickly stood up and got ready to climb on the rail. What exactly was I going to do? Jump.

———————————————-

So sorry if this chap is short. And sorry for all the mistakes that you might find...this chapter is not edited...OMG can you believe that Vanessa might actually jump off the railing?! Dis girl is cray cray! Rafa better get home fast before she actually jumps off.......Anyways, OMG 1.81 K READS and 107 VOTES!! Thanks y'all so much I love all the comments too! :D Y'all are so awesome! So let's see if I can make to 200 VOTES!!! Chow!

~Sina