Chapter 2: Different Conversation

Lauren's P.O.V

I'm going to miss my brothers living near us. Although I didn't understand why, they liked finishing our food. Their room was right across from us yet; they had breakfast, lunch & dinner almost every day at our place. But, I'm still going to miss them.

"So are you girls tired?" Gabrielle said glancing at me and Ness.

"A little" Vanessa responded.

"I can't be tired Trey's friend is going to be at UOC today and I can't wait to see them!" I exploded.

"She means Trey!" Gabrielle smirked.

"No I mean them!"

"See I'm not the only one acting crazy over something!" Ariana smiled.

"No I'm just saying...." I trailed off.

"She's just saying that, she can't wait to see Trey and Trey's new friend because to her, all of Trey's friends are always "very, very good looking". Vanessa looked away.

"Not true you're meeting him too!" I said defending myself.

"Yeah because you forced me!"

"Screeeeeeeeeech!"

We finally stopped and now I could look for Trey!

Vanessa's P.O.V

Gabrielle left with Lauren to go look for Trey obviously, while me and Ariana  went  to go look for Keisha and Selena.

"Ness, Ari!" Keisha and Selena ran towards us.

"Hey Kei! Hey Lena!" we said at the same time.

"So did you guys watch the Barcelona match against Athletic Bilbao yesterday?" Keisha questioned.

"Yeah, who wouldn't?" Ari asked.

"Um, Ari Lolo wouldn't!"

"LOL well she's too focused on Trey!" I joined.

We giggled.

"Barcelona was good!" Selena spoke up.

"Yeah!" I agreed.

"I swear Barcelona is awesome!" Ariana yelled in my ear.

"Damn Ari this is the second time that you yelled in my ear, are you seriously trying to make me go deaf?"

"Is it working?"

"Yes!"

"Good!" she said pleased.

I glared at her than giggled.

"My two top favs are FC Barcelona and Real Madrid!"

"Me too!" Keisha agreed.

"Same!" I high fived Selena and Keisha.

"Ya'll know me! Girls Lolo's coming." Ariana looked in Lauren's direction.

"Girls, Trey's friend is coming soon!"

"Great!" I said caustically.

"Shut up! He's coming around 4:00 because he had a game yesterday and he's a little bit tired. A lot happened yesterday." She simpered.

"A game, that means..." Ariana trailed off

"Did Trey tell you anything special about this friend of his?" Selena asked curiously.

"Yes, but I want it to be a surprise so I'll tell you at 3:00 chow!" Lauren went to her photo shoot, while me, Ariana, Keisha and Selena went on set so we could start filming "What About Me?".