Chapiter 18: Not Interested

RECAP

.

"If you were so drunk how'd you even remember that you slept with her?"

"Rafa."

"Oh..mhm. Well talk to me again when, you've made up your mind. Oh, and I want you know that if another guy comes along, that treats me better, I'm going for him. So I hope you know, that I'm not sitting around here waiting for you to make up your damn mind." And with that, she walked away.

Dang, I really need to make up my damn mind. I've got to talk to Rafaella. Since my break wasn't over just yet, I had decided too quickly text Rafa:

Me: Hey Rafa umm i need 2 make up my mind between V and Vic but i rlly don't know how... I mean me and Vic go wayy back but I'm extremely crazy about V

Rafa: go on a date with both of them spend more time with each 1 hope i helped srry can't talk rn luv u xx

Me: u did help thnx luv u too xxx

"Alright can Neymar and Vanessa please proceed to their photo-shoots please. Break is now over."

.

Neymar's P.O.V

"Hey do you, wanna go out to dinner? I mean I thought you might be hungry-"

"No I'm fine thanks." she answered back quickly.

"Please Vanessa?" I begged her, "Just dinner, please?"

"I'm not interested."

"Please? Please?"

"I told you come talk to me, when you've made up your mind."

"Please just do this once. One time just this once."

"Just dinner?"

"Just dinner nothing else." I finalized.

She thought for a moment, "No."

"Oh come on Vanessa."

"No. I said, no."

"Look, you said to make up my mind-and I am trying. So just please, please do this for me."

"Hmn."

I rose my eyebrows, and lightly smiled.

"Fine." 

"Great. I'll pick you up at-"

"I'll meet you there. Get Rafa to text me, wherever it is. I swear, if I end up getting a text from you, I'm not going, and I will stand you up. Understood?"

"Got it."

...

 Vanessa's P.O.V

Once I got home, I immediately called over the girls, explaining why I called them.

"So you're actually giving him a chance?" Keisha asked in disbelief. 

"If I were you, I personally wouldn't go out with him tonight. I would make up a lame excuse of why I couldn't-actually, scratch that. I would tell him straight up, that I didn't want to waste my time on him. Like bye Felicia." Ariana added. 

"Oh come on Ari, people deserve second chances!" Selena defended.

"Yeah, but he doesn't."

"It's not your right to say that."

"Says who?"

"Me-"

"-ladies! I called you over to help me decide, what I was going to wear-not to argue. So do you two mind, helping me out? Thanks."

I walked over to my closet, and pulled out three dresses. 

"Ew, the grey one is ugly! It's too simple, & boring." 

"Keke you're the one who got it for me!"

"Oh yikes..I must've been drunk or something. Or simply blind..I've been meaning to get my eyes checked."

I smiled, "So then the simple grey dress is out-"

"Yes, yes! Take it out!" they all complained. 

"Alright, what about this orange-"

"Ah, my eyes!" Ariana hollered.

"Is that even a question?" Keisha shielded her eyes, along with Selena.

"Okay, I guess I was up for hard truth." I giggled, "What about this?"

"Woooooooooooooooooooow!" they said in union. 

"I'm taking that as a yes." 

I ran into the bathroom, and slipped into my black dress. I put on my golden necklace, and bangles. After putting on my gold earrings, I grabbed my black heels, slipped them on, then sprayed some of my body spray. 

"Alright i'm coming out."

"Come on ouuuut!" I heard them holler. 

I stepped out, and instantly heard hollers, of approval. I swung my curled hair back, posing for the girls.

"You look stunning!" Keisha gushed.

"Jaw dropping!" Ariana added.

"Traffic stopping!" Selena clapped.

"Thank you,thank you very much ladies! Time to get a move on!" 

...

  I got off the phone with the girls, wishing me luck, and stepped out of my car. I entered into the restaurant, and I looked about, when I made contact with Neymar. He smiled brightly, stood up, came over, and escorted me towards our table. 

"Thanks. For coming. And, well, not standing me up."

"Well to you too, for coming through with your plan." I said plainly.

"Anyways, I want to spend time to really talk with you. So please, open up to me." he looked at me with pleading eyes.

"No. Don't pretend like I should just blow things over, after what has happened. You know very well that I hate you right now. So, i'll act in whichever way I want to. It's up to you, whether you can change my mood..or not." I said sharply, taking a sip of my water.

He smiled, "I intend on making you happier than you are now."

"Hmm. We'll have to see."

_____________________________________________ 

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy. Although tomorrow we might have a snow day so if I can, i'll update!! 

-sina xoxo