Chapter 1: To UOC

Vanessa's P.O.V

"Beep, beep, beep, slam!" I woke up immediately and looked at the clock. It read 6:00 A.M. "Great, now I have to wake up Lauren!" I thought sarcastically. Right when I stood up Lauren's alarm clock went off. "Whew that saved me some time!" I whispered to myself. Yup I talk to myself. I got everything I went over to my closet and picked out a tank, shorts, earrings, bracelets, a bangle, a bag, sandals, hit the showers and brushed my teeth. Lauren woke up too, but she takes forever to find something to wear.

"Hey Vanessa are you done can I take a shower?" she asked me.

"Yeah, i'm done." I said opening the door.

"Oh you're actually done picking out your outfit?"

"Not funny and yeah I am done!" she glared.

"Did you know one of Trey's best friends is going to be hanging out at UOC where "What About Me?" is taking place and where some photo shoots are going to be done?"

"Ok."  I starred at her.

"Ok? I can't believe you! Trey and his friends are always very, very good looking!"

"Well you get ready I'm going to make breakfast for me, you, Marion and Hosea." I told her looking in the direction of the stairs.

"Why are they eating here again? Their room is right across from ours?"

"Well at least today it's their last day, their moving out of their apartment. They bought an apartment somewhere."

"Good! Not that I won't miss them but you know what I mean!"

"I'm going to make breakfast."

I made my way to the kitchen got out 4 bowls, 4 spoons, cereal and milk. I put cereal and poured milk into all 4 bowls, started to eat then heard my door open. I looked at the time, and it was now 6:40. My brothers Marion and Hosea walked in, and put some stuff down near the doorway.

"Hey!" Marion came to the kitchen.

"Hey Rion!" I hugged him.

"Food ready?"

"Yeah!"

"Great, I'm starving!" he smiled.

"What's in the bag?"

"Oh just some small stuff, that I didn't want to put in the boxes."

"Oh." I looked at the bag.

"Why?" he gave me a confused look.

"I'm just bored." I smiled.

"Yeah thought so!" he giggled.

"Where's Hosea?"

"Here I am!"

"Hosie! I would love to stay and chat but, Lauren and I need to be on our way! Have a safe and great trip! Oh and, don't forget to text me the address of your new apartment!" I said getting out of our hug.

"I won't!"

"K good! I need to call Lauren."

"Lauren hurry up we'll be late!" I yelled.

"K I'm coming!" she responded

30 Minutes Later

I heard click-clacking of heels and finally she appeared.

"You took forever getting ready!"

"Sorry but you know, I need to look nice for Trey!"

"Oh yeah sorry I should of known!" I said maliciously.

Marion and Hosea smirked.

"Beep, beep!"

"Well that's Gabrielle and the girls so we have to go see you guys later bye!"

"Bye!" they waved.

"Hey girls!" Ariana yelled in my ear.

"Hey!" me and Lauren replied.

"Ari tryin to make me go deaf?"

"Yeah!" she laughed.

"LOL Ari! Are you hyper? What did you eat this morning?"

"Calm down, nothing bad." She said innocently. 

"Yeah right! She was attempting to sing almost all the songs that they were playing on the radio, and every once in a while she would yell in my ear!" Gabrielle complained.

" You're right!" she purposely screamed in Gabi's ears.

"Ow! Ari!" she gave her a death glare through the review mirror.

Ariana giggled.

"Fine, fine i'll stop, right after this song this is my jam!"

Dark Horse by Katy Perry ft. Juicy J came on.

"I knew you were, you were gonna come to me!" she sung at top of lungs.

We all glared at her and all she did was giggle. But, that was ok we were planning on getting her back afterwards, when she least expects it.