Chapter 9: Surprise Surprise

This chapter is dedicated to MrCents_04 for suggesting that this book should go on :)

____________________________________________________________

Neymars's P.O.V

I make my way into the living room and see Rafaella sleeping on the couch. Instantly an idea pops into my mind: Wake her up! I smile and walk into the kitchen. I open the fridge and take out whip cream. I pour some water into a plastic cup grab the two and make my way to the living room. I grab my phone and start to video tape it. I count to three and shout "RAFAELLA WAKE UPPPP!" while pouring water on her head. I then jump on the couch and put whip cream all over her face. I stand up and start to run away.

"NEYMARRR I'M GOING TO KILL YOUUU!" she screams chasing after me.

I laugh my head off while running away as she slips and falls on her bum. I laugh even harder.

"Ney this isn't funny!" she manages to spit out while laughing.

"That's why you're laughing!" I answered still laughing.

She stands up, "I'm going to go take a shower!"

"Okay bye!"  yell back trying to calm myself down. I smiled walking back to the living room. She didn't know that I took a video. 

15 minutes later...

"Ney, delete it!"

"Delete what?" I asked knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"You know what 'm talking about!"

"No."

"Don't play with me."

"I'm not."

"Ney!"

"Rafa!"

"Ughhh, Neymar da Silva Santos delete the stupid video you took while waking me up or I shall stick my foot up your a-"

"Ha, saved by the bell!" I ran to the door.

I opened it and there stood Carolina.

"Hey Ney!" she smiled, "Rafa around?"

"Yeah come in!" 

We walked over to the living room and Rafaella stood up. 

"Hey Carol!" she smiled, "Ney you're so lucky Carol saved your behind!" 

Carolina looked confused "What's going on?"

"Here i'll send it to you." I smiled.

We heard a beep coming from Carolina's phone signaling that she received my video. She tapped on my video and started to watch it with Rafaella. The video ended and laughter filled the room. Carolina was on the floor laughing. Rafaella took a wooden spoon and chased me around the house with it.

"Deleeeeetee itttttt!" Rafaella sang chasing me down the hall.

"Neveeeerrrrr!" I replied.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and we stopped.