Chapter 6: Hiding Feelings

Neymar's P.O.V

"I woke up like this!" Rafaella was screaming in my ear.

"Rafa my ears please!" I covered my ears.

"I wanted to wake you up! You sleep like you're in a coma!" she complained.

"I'll take that as a compliment!" I stood up from the couch.

"Flawless is my jam!" she sang.                         

"What happened after I fell asleep yesterday?" I asked drinking water.

"We didn't want to wake you so; we continued watching movies until we all started getting tired." she responded calmly.

"I'm going to go get ready for practice."

"K!"

I started walking up stairs when my phone gave me a notification. Leo had texted me. It read:

Text Conversation:

Leo: R u awake?

Me: Rafa screamed in my ear!

Leo: Lol 

Me: My ears hurt 

Leo: Did she take a vid?

Me: Maybe, but if she did I'm deleting it

Leo: Don't I need 2 c this

Me: Don't wrry it's not funny

Leo: Doubt that 

Me: I'm going 2 get ready 4 practice now

Leo: Ok bye

 Me: Bye

 A few minutes later...

I went downstairs ate my breakfast then made my way to Camp Nou. Rafaella went to get Davi at Carolina's house, and then was going to make her way to practise.

 Rafaella's P.O.V

We said our goodbyes then split ways. I went to Carolina's house and pulled in the drive way got out and walked to the door. I knocked on the door and it opened right away.

"Hey Carol!" I exclaimed about to hug her.

"Rafa! Come in!" She opened the door wider so I could come inside.

"So Carol, I was wondering if Davi would like to come to Camp Nou with me, to watch Neymar?" I asked.

"Sure! I'll go ask him!" she said with a weak smile, "Davi auntie Rafa wants to take you, to Camp Nou. Do you want to go?" I heard her asking him.

"Yes mommy!" he replied happily.

A few minutes later Davi came running towards me coming from the living room.

"Auntie Wafa!" he said adorably.

I absolutely loved him. He was just so cute!

"Hi Davi, were going to go see daddy!" I told him.

"Yay!" he cheered, "I will miss you mommy, I love you!"

"I love too Davi!" she said sweetly.

"Bye, bye mommy!" he said walking out the door.

"Bye Davi! She replied waving and smiling, "Here; these are all the things he will and might need!"

"Thanks Carol! See you soon!" we hugged once again.

"Bye Rafa!" she slowly closed the door.

We got in the car and we were on our way to Camp Nou.

"Davi are you ok?" I asked.

He looked a little sad.

"Uh huh but um, I'm gonna miss mama!" he pouted.

"Don't worry Davi you'll see mama! I'll take you to mama after ok?" I said hoping to cheer him up.

"Ok. After can we pwease get icecweam auntie?" he asked in a cute voice.

"Sure Davi!" I replied sweetly.

We finally got to Camp Nou. I carried Davi on one side, and his stuff on the other side. We sat down with the WAG's and I chatted with Shakira and Antonella.

"Shakira, Anto!" I yelled with happiness.

"Hey!" they replied.

"Guess what?" I questioned them.

"What?" they asked curiously.

"Well, I think Ney looks really cute with a girl named Vanessa Morldon. They've known each other for a few weeks now. He says I shouldn't move to fast, but I think he might have feelings for her. I mean, every time he's with her he's having the time of his life. He's basically glowing with happiness!" I spat out.

"Oh yeah, Vanessa!" Antonella nodded her head.

"Do you know her?" I asked.

"Leo's been telling me that, Ney's been talking about her everyday apparently!" she replied.

"Same, Gerard told me that too! He goes on and on apparently until the guys tell him it's enough." Shakira agreed.

"Really? I knew he liked her! He said, I shouldn't move too fast but I knew he had, feelings for her! I knew her liked her! He was just trying to hide his feelings for her!"