CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.

Believing Means Nothing...

REANNA POV.

“Yeah, she had a girl init.” Courtney took of his puffer jacket and sat down on my bed. “But, she’s in intensive care, she was premature.”

“Ooh,” Was all I said, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. “Try to not worry so much, I’m sure it’ll be alright...”

“I know,” He said. “But, it hurts you know...”

“What do you mean, hurts?”

“Seeing Alicia like that, she looked more than upset, almost broken man.”

“I still... Don’t get it?” I was trying to keep my calm, what was he trying to imply?

“She just had the fucking baby!” He shouted. “AND, she might not fucking live, because she came out to early, FUCKING HELL MAN!”

“Don’t shout at me...” I drew myself away from him, and sat at the other end of my bed. “So-”

“I beg you, just shut up.”

“Excuse me?” I looked at him, confused, and kind of hurt... Why was he all of a sudden talking to me like this? I don’t get what I’ve done wrong.

“Courtney? What is wrong with you?!” I asked, attempting to sit back next to him, but he got up.

“I can’t take this...”

“Take what?!” I was confused, I wanted him to tell me what was wrong, but he was acting weird.

It’s like he didn’t want to even talk to me....

COURTNEY POV.

“Take what?!” She looked at me confused; I kissed my teeth and put my puffer jacket back on.

“I shouldn’t have even come back here.” I said. “Bye-”

“Where are you going?!” She shot up and blocked the doorway; I smirked and put my hands in my pocket.

“Move.” I said bluntly, I just was not in the mood anymore.

“NO.”

“Move, now!”

“No...” She crossed her arms. “What the fuck is wrong with you?!”

“....”

“I thought, you finally wanted to be with me, you told me you did...”

“....”

“You said, when can I make you mine, remember?”

“....”

“DO NOT FUCKING IGNORE ME, YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME!”

“....”

“Please, just say something, hold me, and tell me!” She hugged herself, I think she’s losing her mind, she’s weird...

“I don’t love you, ok?” I finally spoke. “You’re weird...” I just wanted to get out of her room, and out her house, I shouldn’t have even came back here. “I just don’t know anymore, you wouldn’t understand-”

“Courtney please, don’t leave me, for her...” She whispered, what the fuck did she mean?!

“Huh?”

“You’re going to leave me, for Alicia, I know you will...” Was she actually being serious? Did I just hear, jealously?

“And so what?”

“YOU CAN’T, IT’S NOT FAIR!” she started pulling her hair, and screaming, so I stepped back.

“Don’t leave me; I’ve gotten attached to you!”