CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

Believing Means Nothing...

It's been a whole week now since I last spoke to Reanna, I think she's avoiding me cah she's been acting all bitchy towards me, man thinks she's on her period or something because she's just acting different. 

I sat there listening to what the teachers had to say about work experience, just the usual... Make the right decision in where you wanna work because there's no going back, blah, blah! When assembly was finished I stood up with Ryan and Devon and left the hall for next lesson. 

"Where's Trey man?" Devon asked me, I kissed my teeth and shrugged. 

"Don't know, man don't care either!" 

"Ahh peak times, your pissed with him ahlie?" 

"Bruv, the dickhead put a girl in a coma, then he's gonna try move to Reanna? Nah he's a waste man!" 

"Don't lie... That's peak." I'm surprised they didn't know what happened to Tiana, everything gets around so quickly nower days. 

"Ahh fuck," I kissed my teeth. "Man forgot his bag on the chair." 

"Go get it then."  

I turned around and jogged back towards the hallway, I stopped when I heard voices speaking.

"He aint gonna be angry at you, just tell him." 

"Ooh then you obviously do not know him very well-" 

"Calm down b, tell him ight? I gotta go lesson." 

"Bye babes." 

I walked in seeing Zoe hugging Tayo; I kissed my teeth and got my bag. Lately she's been acting like she's a big girl now, going out to all types of parties and drinking, if I catch her I'm gonna show her up, I don't care! She needs to know that she cannot show herself up like that, it's gonna give her a bad name. 

"ZOE!" I called to her; she stopped hugging Tayo and came over to me. "What do you think you're doing?" 

"What are you talking about?" She asked shocked, I kissed my teeth and touched her face; I now had foundation all over my hand, what is wrong with her? 

"Take that shit of your face Zoe!" 

"No! You can't tell me what to do, leave me alone!" She huffed and turned around to walk away but I dragged her back. 

"Big gal yeah? Ight then! Don't say I didn't warn you Zoe." I kissed my teeth at her, she don't want to learn the easy way so there's always the hard way ahlie? 

"Ooh shut up Courtney! You think you're so bad don't you? Just because you wear your pants below your fucking ass and sell weed on the road-" 

"I beg you shut your fucking mouth!" I shouted at her, she looked at me stunned from my reaction and shook her head slowly. 

"You're just an idiot." 

"How is man an idiot, have I got that shit on my face?" I pointed to my face then hers, there was a huge difference. "No I don't, Zoe you changed." 

"I have not changed, I only grew up!" 

"I liked the way you were before! You used to suck your thumb and complain about everything, now you're just like every other girl out there... a bitch." 

"WELL... YOU KNOW WHAT?! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME!" She screamed storming off. I screwed and followed after her, man aint finished speaking to her, so where is she storming of to? 

"Zoe come here!" 

"FUCK OFF COURTNEY!" 

"NAH! DONT CHAT TO ME LIKE IM A PRICK." I caught up with her and grabbed her; she looked at me and kissed her teeth.