CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.

Believing Means Nothing...

TIANA POV.

"Tiana," I nodded. "How's everything." 

"Fine." I mumbled crossing my arms and slouching into my seat. 

I didn't understand why I needed counselling, I felt perfectly fine to be quite honest. 

This amnesia thing was clearing up slowly, I could now remember most friends and family, but I still got confused with basic things, like remembering certain spellings and how to work electrical items. 

"Why am I actually here?" I then stood up zipping up my coat. "I have to go." 

"No!" I jumped, did she just shout at me? "You have to stay and do an hour's worth of the session." 

"Listen here you grey haired women." I snapped. "I don't want to be here, ok? So leave me alone!" 

"It's not my problem, I'm still getting paid, so whatever." I looked at her disgusted with what she just said. 

I for sure was going to make sure my dad didn't pay her anything! How dare she just say that?! 

"We'll see about that," With that, I walked out the building wrapping my scarf about my neck tightly, it was chilly outside. 

On my way home I passed Courtney's house. 

The house was always quiet, like nobody ever went there. 

Everything lay still and the garden had not been tended to in months, I wonder what happened there? 

Well, it's not any of my business so I don't have to worry right? Besides, that bastard called me a sket, like; does he even know who the hell I am anyway? 

I couldn't care less anymore, to be quite honest. 

I unlocked the door with my keys and went inside shutting the door behind me. 

I ran straight upstairs and locked myself in my room. 

And with that, I sat there, in the darkness, live I've been in for the past few months.

REANNA POV.

"Kyra!" I called out, I got no reply. "KYRA!" 

"Ok, keep your hair on, I'm coming," She came downstairs then laughed. "Ooh yeah, I forgot, you have no hair." 

"Shut up!" I grabbed her hand and lead her to the living room where everything was set up, balloons everywhere and pink banners with 'Princess Kyra!' on them, it looked so... Pink. 

"Do you like it?" 

She screamed jumping up and down. "I love it!" She hugged me. 

I smiled and nodded. 

"Alright then," I rubbed my hands together. "Let's get you all glamorous then, take a seat." I pulled out one of the small chairs; she sat down kicking her feet about. 

"Ok," She huffed. "I want my make up done, perfectly! Ooh and I want my nails done, like willow smith, I like that style! And I want to look like a princess." 

"Alright then." I nodded jotting down what she 'wanted' on my notebook, this didn't mean she was getting it, haha. 

"Ok stay here." I told her, she nodded. 

I went upstairs and got my beauty set, not before checking myself in the mirror. 

I had decided to get the sides of my hair cut, into a levelled shape up, and the top in a curly Mohawk that fell down to the left side of my cheek, it looked hot.