37

Real Life

Royce climbed into the bed that Chase was currently laying on and crawled on top of him and laid flat down. Chase shifted slightly and hummed as he was getting woken up from Royce. Chase opened his eyes slowly to see Royce laying on him. She was breathing slightly and until she sniffled Chase could've sworn she was asleep.

Chase brought a hand up to run his fingers through her blonde hair that was damp from her shower she just had after the show. She sniffles again and that's when Chase realized she was crying.

"What's wrong buby?" He asked, his brows furrowing with concern for his girlfriend. Royce folded her arms across his chest and pressed her chin against he folded hands. The tears were still rolling down her cheeks. He brought another hand to wipe away the tears. His brows were furrowed together.

"I don't want to leave. I want to stay. Stay with them, and stay with you, and continue to meet everybody. I don't want to go." Royce cried as she squeezed her eyes shut and cried. She didn't like crying, but she couldn't help it. She truly loved her friends and meeting everybody. It all made sense to her when she was with them. Everything made her realize how lucky she was to have everything that she does and have everyone that she does. She adored her friends and she loves Chase.

"It'll be okay my love. We'll meet up with them once a month probably knowing us. I'm coming back with you guys for a couple more weeks and my parents are coming too. Anthony will be there and so will Jaden. It'll be okay." Chase soothed his girlfriend and pulled her up further on him so he could hug her properly. Royce snuggled right into the boy as he hugged her tightly and was humming ever so softly.

"I love you." Royce whispered as she slowly sat up on Chase.

"And I love you." Chase sighed and sat up as well. Royce's phone went off and she checked it before sighing. "They're all downstairs aren't they?" Chase questioned and Royce sniffled and nodded before clambering off the bed. She grabbed her backpack and suitcase before sliding on her checkered vans. She was dressed in one of chases purple hoodies with grey sweats and her hair was just brushed out.

Royce made sure she had everything and they left heading to the elevator. She grumbled as she walked in and leaned against the back of the elevator. Chase smiled softly at the girl who was sad. She smiled slightly at her boyfriend before putting air in her cheeks which puffed out her lips. Chase chuckled slightly before leaning forward and pressing a kiss to her lips and she smiled softly as her eyebrow twitched quickly and she sighed at it.

"You're cute." Chase tapped her nose while mumbling boop and she sighed at his subtle attempt to distract her.

"Chase, I'm fine. I'll be okay." She placed her hand on his chest and smiled softly up at him. Even though she felt like crap she still wanted to make sure that he was okay as well.

"I know. I just worry." Chase mumbled and the elevator door opened and they walked out.

"Well don't. I'm okay." Royce looked up to him and he looked down before seeing the group in the lobby with their suitcases. Royce's eyes welled with tears seeing the group together. She sighed and inhaled deeply before walking closer and setting her stuff down. They were saying goodbye here seeing as everybody was going elsewhere when they got to the airport.

Jaden walked up to Royce and sighed as he saw the tears trickle down her face. He clicked his tongue before wrapping his arms around her neck and pulling her into him. She wrapped her arms around him tightly. Even though he was still going to be with her and chase and Anthony she still needed the hug from him. They hugged for a minute or so before Josh came over and wrapped his arms around both Jaden and Royce. The same thing happened with both Chase's, Sam, Anthony, Payton, Avani, Cynthia, Noen, Brooke, and everybody else. They all were wrapped in a giant hug with Royce in the middle of it. A lot of them had started crying with Royce and it was kind of a mess.