29

Real Time

     Royce was sat on the tour bus, curled up in a ball leaning against the window. She was in one of Chase's hoodies and ripped jeans. It was her first day back on the bus and she was feeling a little anxious and she was extremely sad she had to leave her moms again. Her hair was in a half up half down messy bun. She couldn't care for things like her hair and appearance on the bus.

     She had a small tic attack after the bus started driving onto the highway and Chase had noticed her eye twitching, and scrunching her nose. She cleared her throat multiple times and inhaling deeply. She was thankful she did have vocal tics. Chase got up from sitting by Noen and climbed into the seat beside her.

     "Hey buby." He mumbled, grabbing her hand. She interlaced their fingers and Chase could feel her wrist jerking every once in a while.

     "It's just cause we're leaving. I'll be okay." Royce explained, turning her head to look at him. She squeezed her one eye shut and shook her head after. It was a really bad tic and Chase sighed and cupped her cheek with a soft smile.

     "I know you'll be okay. I'll sit with you until you've calmed down a bit okay?" Chase said as he leaned forward and pressed a longing kiss to her lips.

     "It's okay. Go have fun with Noen and Jaden and Ant." Royce offered and her nose twitched. She was feeling really down due to having to leave for another two weeks. Being with her moms felt like she was whole again, especially having Chase and Cynthia there.

     "Noen is going for a nap, Jaden is making tik toks and Ant is talking to his number neighbour." Chase explained as he peppered her face with kisses even when she had a couple eye tics.

     Royce was so appreciative of Chase. Even when she had two disorders that causes her to twitch and jerk a lot, and possibly have a seizure he still treated her the same. He still loves and adores her with every ounce of his being no matter what she does. No matter what is going on in her head he will always be there for her.

     Royce giggles and curled in and tried to pull away since it tickled and her heart was racing wildly just from Chase being Chase.

Snapchat

Chase Hudson's Snapchat story

Snapchat
Cynthia is typing...

Snapchat
Cynthia

Cynthia:
Is that Roy singing?

Chase:
Yeah
She's so talented

Cynthia:
Yeah she is
I'm glad you guys are happy together
But just know
If anything ever happens between you two
I'll always be here Chase
No matter what

Chase:
I may be taking this entirely the wrong way but Cynthia, I'm in love with Royce.
She treats me right, and isn't just using me for my looks or sex like most girls
She is the perfect person for me Cynthia. I'm not letting her go easily. I want her to be happy
I need her to be happy
Whether that's with me or not.
But I know for a fact I'm not letting her go.
That and you are three years younger then me.
You're a great friend but that's all you'll ever be

Cynthia:
I'm sorry Chase.
I never knew you thought about her like that.
Please don't tell her about this
Please

Chase:
She already knows Cynthia. She's right beside me.

Cynthia:
Fuck

Tea? 🤭

Anyways, 7k :(( you guys I love you. Also yes my Anthony fic is going to connect to this one

Also I'm going to publish my Anthony fic right after this is up so!!! Go look at that :D

I love you,

Please vote and comment your favourite part of the story so far

Thank you!!!!