27

Real Time

     Royce sat in bed snuggling up to her clefairy plushy while watching Pokémon. Cynthia had to go back to the bus for a bit. Roy was chewing on her nail out of nervous habit. She glanced up as her door opened and Chase came in holding two plates of food. One had chicken pot pie, the other had a pickle sandwich on it. It was just butter and pickle on two slices of bread but it was her favourite. It was also sliced in half with the crust torn off.

     "Hi buby." Roy said with a gentle smile while sitting up and setting her plushy aside. Chase smiled lovingly at the blonde who sat in his Billie eilish T-shirt and spandex shorts with her hair braided back.

     "Hi. Since you don't like chicken pot pie I made you a pickle sandwich." He set the plate down and then crawled into bed beside her, getting underneath the covers with her. The two sat against her headboard and ate in peace while watching Pokémon. Royce finished before him and set her plate on her bedside table and rested her head against his shoulder while he finished eating.

      "Did you take your meds?" Chase asked as he tilted his head and pressed a kiss against the side of her head.

   "Yes. So moms finally told you?" Royce asked as he finished and set his plate down. She sat up and turned to look at him. He turned as well as Pokémon became background noise.

     "Yeah. Why haven't you told anyone? I mean I noticed it ever so slightly but I know it's mild. And you're seizures?" Chase asked as he brought a hand up and cupped her face, stroking her cheek with the pad of his thumb.

      "Because it is so mild that nobody notices it. I'm good with medication. The tics only happen if I get really nervous. It's mainly facial twitches. My seizures are okay as long as I keep up with my medication consistently, get enough sleep, and not drink. I'm okay. I just don't like talking about it because then people treat me differently. And focus more on my body and point out my tics." Royce explained about her Tourette's and her seizure disorder, epilepsy. Her Tourette's were more mild. It mainly consisted of facial twitches, clearing of her throat, hand twitches. It was all very subtle due to her medication.

     Her seizures was a different story. When she wasn't on her medication she would be having multiple seizures a week. Some would be a grand mal and she would have to go the hospital due to the possible brain injury she could of gotten. Sometimes they were just focal seizures which causes her to black out, cause some hallucinations and really bad mood swings.

     "Does Cynthia know?" Chase asked as he leaned in and kissed her cheek softly. She smiled and curled in a little. "Yeah. She does. You, Cynthia and my moms are the only ones who know. I'll tell Noen and Jaden at some point." Royce mumbled before sitting up and turning and straddling Chase while bringing her lips to his. She pulled away and made a face before wiping her lips.

      "You taste like chicken pot pie." She giggled and he wrapped his arms around her waist and tugged her against him. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he rested on her chest.

     "Thank you." Chase muttered. He pulled away and looked up at her. She smiled and tilted her head.

     "For what?"

     "For being you. For being one of the most amazing people I know. You are perfect in my mind. You are funny, gorgeous, goofy, loving, humble, genuine, honest. Everything that most people want in a partner. And I got you." He cupped her cheek with one hand and she smiled while her cheeks flushed red and tilted into his hand.

      "Chase?"

      "Hmm?"

      "I love you."

6k?!?!? Guys :((((( I love you a lot. Thank you sm! Means the world!

This is an important chapter that will effect the ending. So just beware of that And before you come for my throat about her disorders, I myself have epilepsy. It's a very mild case of it and it's only focal seizures. I really hope you guys continue to enjoy the story!

I have a couple chapters now ready for my Anthony one. I'll post that soon I just want to get a head start on it so I can get chapters out as quick as possible. :)

Thank you guys so much! It means the world so thank you!

Comment and let me know what you think of it! And or any ideas or thoughts on the ending or such! :D