23

Instagram

xlilhuddy's instagram story

Real time

     Royce set both Chase and her's suitcase down by her closet after tying her pink fuzzy blanket in a knot around her neck like a cape. Chase was chuckling at her antics before he grabbed one of her pillows off her bed he was laying on and pitched it at Royce. It hit her in the side of the head and she gasped after regaining her balance. She grabbed the pillow and threw it back st him while walking towards the bed and crawling on the bed and grabbing more pillows as well. Chase scrambled to grab more but she got up on her knees and started whacking him in the stomach and head before he grabbed the pillow and tugged it away. Royce put up a fight falling forward but Chase tried to turn around. Royce knew that if Chase got the heigh advantage she would definitely lose. And Royce wasn't losing.

     Royce quickly scrambled to straddle his stomach and grab pillows and whack him. He held up his arms in defence as his other arm aimlessly slapped around the bed trying to find a pillow. The two of them were laughing their asses off and Royce finally caved in and set the pillow down as she was still sitting on Chase. Her hair was now messy, the blanket had fallen off, her hoodie had ridden up on her stomach and her spongebob socks had fell down a bit. She hiked back up her socks quickly before adjusting her hoodie.

     Chase was still staring up at his girlfriend. He was so happy to be able to call her his girlfriend. He smiled just at the thought and Royce tilted her head a bit with a smile. "What's up buttercup?" She asked popping the p.

     "Just amazed that I have you as my girlfriend."

     "Shut up." Royce snorted which wasn't very attractive and her cheeks reddened but Chase thought it was adorable and he sat up slowly. Royce was still straddling him but now it was a little more comfortable. He started peppering her cheeks with kisses, moving up to her forehead and down to her jaw and across the bridge of her nose. She was giggling a lot trying to get him to stop but it didn't work. He pressed one last kiss to her cheek, right beside her mouth. She pouted and Chase chuckled before tilting her heads like she did moments before.

      "You missed." Royce leaned forward a bit.

     "Oh and where was I aiming?" Chase added into the banter, making it fun, all while trying to rid his nerves of kissing her. Fully.

     "Right," Royce paused as she brought a hand up to his cheek and pulled him closer. "Here." She whispered before pressing her lips against his. He responded instantly and the two for them kissed for a while. It wasn't electrifying or fireworks. It was a simple buzz of happiness rushing through their veins. They pulled away for air and they both started laughing again.

     The door opened downstairs and Royce perked up a bit knowing that her moms were home. She clambered off of Chase and took off out of her room and down the steps. She immediately flew into the arms of the first one through the door who so happened to be Liz. She was a ginger with chin length hair that was straight and thick. She had soft green eyes that were very welcoming. Her figure was thin, curves in some places but mostly thin.

     Royce was crying and so was Liz before Lindsay joined in on the hug. Lindsay had black hair that reached her ribs and was usually braided up. Her family was from Vietnam but they moved so they could have a better life when Lindsay was four. She had dark brown eyes with full cheeks and a pale complexion. "Hi baby." Lindsay muttered into her hair and Royce sniffled and mumbled hi before pulling away and giving Lindsay a full fledged hug.

     Chase had descended the stairs and stood by the bottom while smiling at them.

Liz wiped her tears and hung up her windbreaker and walked towards Chase. "Hi Chase. It's glad to finally meet you in person." Liz welcomed him into a hug and he returned it. Royce smiled as Lindsay did the same. They had met Chase over FaceTimes numerous times when Royce and him would FaceTime. They would be FaceTiming while playing games, doing homework, watching a movie. Often times they wouldn't talk to each other while doing so they just wanted their presence. And having the ability to talk if they needed.

     "Thank you for letting me stay here for the few days we're here. I'm very grateful." Chase thanked the Reynolds' who smiled.

     "You're very polite chase. We trust you two and it beats staying in our hotels. They're kind of shitty if you ask me." Lindsay mumbled the last part which caused all of them to chuckle.

Hours passed and they had just finished dinner. Liz and Lindsay ended up going to bed early, wanting to give Royce and Chase some alone time for a bit.

     Chase was sat on the couch on his phone. He propped up his phone as he started making a tik tok. Royce ran over and rolled over the couch all while repeating his name quickly over and over and over again. He turned his head, the audio still playing as she went on her hands and knees. She leaned up and kissed up before sitting on her knees. "Can we make a fort?"

Chase chuckled at her before nodding. The tik tok ended and Chase had completely disregarded his phone. He hadn't really been on it seeing as his friends were constantly trying to get his attention to apologize.

     Royce told Chase about their plan and the groupchat and how Anthony was just trying to make him jealous. Chase was hurt that his best friends didn't tell him what was going on. He really only trusted Noen seeing as Royce also told him how Noen came clean about it. In person rather then over text.

     He clicked in and reached over and grabbed his phone before viewing the tik tok over with Royce. It was quite adorable and the two looked happy. It wasn't faking or acting because that was his genuine reaction to his girlfriend. His thumbs padded along the screen typing a caption before posting it. He didn't care about the backlash or hate he would get for having a girlfriend because he was happy. Royce was happy and if his fans truly supported him they would support his girlfriend as well.

      Royce quickly got up off the couch and bolted up stairs. She grabbed all of her blankets and pillows in a giant heap and tossed it over the railing it falling down the stairs and landing in a pile at the bottom. She then went to the hall closet and grabbed all the blankets she could and a couple of sheets. She also grabbed the fairy lights at the top of the closet and dropped them down too. She knocked on her moms door and the two of them were still awake both sitting side by side in bed reading a book together. It was their favourite book to read, Every Day by John Levithan.

     "Mommas, do you have any extra blankets Chase and I can borrow? We're making a fort downstairs to watch a couple movies." Royce asked politely while belly flopping on the bed.

     "Should be a couple in the cedar chest, and maybe a couple in the closet." Liz told her daughter and Royce pushed herself up and went to the foot of the bed where the cedar chest was and grabbed extra blankets before stumbling out and tossing them over the railing as well.

     "This should be good buby!" Chase called up and Royce smiled and called back an okay before closing the door and hurrying down the stairs. She forgot about the sheets and stepped down a step quite quickly and her foot slipped off the edge and she fell down the rest of the stairs and landed in the pile of blankets. She started laughing her ass off as did Chase. They then began to build the fort, working together to create a giant fort that they ended up cuddling in and watching the entire Hunger Games movie series and falling asleep.

Lol this is a fluff chapter. Hope you enjoy! :D