6.

Groupchat
Lights out summer💡✨

Roy👑:
IM ALMOST THERE LOSERS
IS ANYBODY WAITING WITH CHASE

Cynthia🦵:
Me I am

Pay💸:
Meh

Jay jay🐒:
Moi

Noen🥺:
me too

Roy👑:
Okay ant and I will see you soon :D

Griff🦆:
I'll be there soon too

Real Time

Royce was patting Anthony's leg quite rapidly while anticipating getting to the hotel. Anthony grasped her hand and interlaced their fingers and Royce's fidgeting stopped. Her leg stopped bouncing, her fingers cracking, her constantly trying to crack her neck. Holding hands was always a comfort thing to Royce and it calmed her down almost immediately.
"Hey, it'll be okay. They all will love and you've already met Noen and I so it'll be okay." Anthony soothes her as they pulled up onto the curb of the hotel. Royce turned and smiled at Anthony before nodding and climbing out of the vehicle and grabbing their bags and sending the driver off. It was extremely early in the morning so it was still dark out
The doors opened and out came Chase and the rest of them. Cynthia was recording Chase as he moved closer out. Royce left her suitcase and began running at Chase. His smiled widened as he opened his arms for the blonde who was bouncing happily towards him. Right before she got to him she launched herself up and wrapped her legs around him and koala hugged him while he hugged back while moving to catch his balance. The group was gawking at the two who had the largest smiles ever.
     Cynthia stopped recording and pocketed her phone. "Okay that was cute but lemme see my best friend." Cynthia made grabbing notions at Royce who tucked her head into the curve of Chase's neck before pressing a soft kiss and then hopping down. Chase smiled down at her and she smiled up at him before whipping around to Cynthia and launching herself at her and koala hugging her this time.
     "Are you gonna hug everyone like that?" Noen asked out loud and Royce chuckled before pecking Cynthia on the cheek and hopping down.
     "Only if you want me to." Royce quipped back and Noen held out his arms. Royce went and hopped up onto Noen to hug him and Noen returned the hug and spun slightly while gripping the sides of her hoodie. Chase watched as she went around to hug everyone with just as much energy as she had when she got there.
     "Come on! Trent has to talk to you!" Chase grabbed her hand and Royce helped as he tugged her forward. Anthony had their bags and she looked back and smiled widely at them all as she was getting dragged forward.

Instagram

Cynthiaparker

Liked by royalroyce and others

Cynthiaparker my number one ship finally met. They cuties or whatever

View all 7,688 comments

User1 omg is that chase and Royce

User2 omg choyce

User3 omgmgmgmg

User4 but you and chase :((

User5 omg best friends

Royalroyce damn bitch boy really acting happy to see me Lul
↳ xlilhuddy Lul what did I say about calling me bitch boy
↳ royalroyce eh I can live without hugs if it means calling you bitch boy
↳ luvanthony lul just kiss already

Madimonroeee wowowow cuties

Jadenhossler this is wack
↳ royalroyce no you
↳ user6 can all of you do a tik tok together plz omg