13

Real Time

     Royce knocked on the door while adjusting the black hoodie she was wearing over top of her blue lace up crop top that she wore to the show today

     Royce knocked on the door while adjusting the black hoodie she was wearing over top of her blue lace up crop top that she wore to the show today. She loved doing the shows. She could sing, dance, meet the people who supported her and her best friends all the while be able to hang out with her best friends.

     Anthony whipped the door open and walked back to the bed where Chase and Jaden were laying. Royce stepped in and closed the door as she felt the familiar carpet on her bare feet. Chase smiled when he saw Royce and she smiled back. She then turned to the small kitchenette that was sat in the left corner of the room and grabbed out the ramen that Jaden had been buying consistently at every stop. She then grabbed out the kettle and filled it with water before plugging it in and turning it on while putting the uncooked ramen into four bowls.

     "Royce!" Chase called out and she turned around, tucking her hair behind her ear. She raised an eyebrow and Chase beckoned her forward. She sighed and shuffled along towards him and kneeled on the edge of the bed where he sat up and wrapped his arms around her and fell back onto the bed, all in quick succession. She yelped as she laid half on the bed and half on chase.

      "Now she's not going to want to get up. Thanks Chase. You know she makes the ramen the best." An thony whined and from the bed beside them as Jaden had gone to take a shower.

      "He's not wrong, I really don't want to get up. I'm comfortable." Royce sighed as she pulled her hood up onto her head and laid down on Chase's chest while snuggling in more. She was exhausted from the day seeing as she went to bed at three and woke up at six.

     Chase looked down at her eyes slowly closing over and over again as she fought back the exhaustion so she could make the ramen for them but she couldn't fight it and allowed her eyes to close and to snuggle in even more to Chase. It didn't take long for her to fully be asleep with her mouth slightly open.

     "God you're beautiful.." Chase muttered quietly before raising his free hand and moving some of her blonde hair off her face and out of the way of her mouth and nose. He then placed a very gentle kiss on her forehead and she hummed ever so slightly and adjusted her head.

      "I'll finish making it." Anthony volunteered as the kettle clicked, meaning the water was fully boiled.

Groupchat
O.G.C.T

Cynthia:
Hello everyone. This is a groupchat excluding Royce and chase.

Anthony:
Make I ask about the name?

Jaden:
It's obvious. Operation get choyce together

Cynthia:
Thank you Jaden

Jaden:
Word

Cynthia:
Word

Noen:
Why am I apart of this

Cynthia:
Because you're chases best friend.

Sam:
What about us?

Josh:
Yeah?

Cynthia:
You guys are almost like the enforcers. You guys make sure they're somewhat together most of the time

Anthony:
Okayokayokay what about me?

Cynthia:
You, my dear Anthony, are going to attempt to make Chase jealous. Which is quite easy might I add.

Jaden:
For once you actually have a good idea Cynthia

Cynthia:
I won't hesitate to expose you Jaden

Jaden:
🤐

Cynthia:
Okay so the shorter version is
Anthony is going to become very touchy and close with Royce, and ask to hang out constantly especially in front of chase
Chase gets jealous quite easily and he's liked Royce for a while
So once he gets jealous he always seems to ignore most people and Royce will definitely be one of them
So, Royce will come talk to me about it, I will push Royce to confront chase about it
Noen will push chase to confess to Royce
And boom
It'll happen
Choyce will....
Rejoice

Noen:
HAH

Anthony:
That's actually really smart

Jaden:
I think this will actually work

Sam:
Okay and we fit in where again

Cynthia:
Just make sure that if chase or Royce asks to sit beside you, tell them you're sitting beside each other or something yknow

Josh:
Got it

Cynthia:
Thanks for laughing Noen
Operation Get Choyce Together commences
NOW

Buby - Chase HudsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara