Just life in general...

Two days before Arriane gets dismissed from hospital...

Breaking news-

LIVE-

Reporter: We're outside the Pineapple dance studios. Mindless Behavior  and LeRetro have just entered and I'm outside with what seems like the whole of Team Mindless.

Team Mindless: WOOOOOOOOO!!! (cheering and screaming)

Reporter: We've noticed that one of the members of LeRetro, RiRi is not here. She's been admitted to hospital and has been found with suspicious drugs in her stomach. Walter their band manager said that she did not take them herself and her drink was spiked at member Roc Royal's birthday party. This hasn't been confirmed yet.

------

Keisha: Girls, meet your dance choreographer Chris. Boys you already know him.

Girls: Hi Chris. (Nervously waves.) 

Chris: Okay, girls do you wanna go get changed in the girls changing rooms which is just on the left and boys you know where to go. (The girls and boys leaves and then 10 minutes later they both come out in they're costumes which were designed personally for them.)

Keisha: (leaves)

[Outfits on the side and music]

(The letters on the bottom are the beginning letters of the name, and they have an accessory representing they're name eg. Sapphire/Jewel has jewel earrings.)

Chris: Okay as a warm up we're gonna be dancing to Bed Rock by Young Money. Good job Keisha isn't here. (smirks and plays the music) This is gonna be your warm up for every session with me got it?

Everyone: (Nods head yes)

Chris: K, so first bob until the verse lyrics come on on the count of 2. Step across and back. Girls turn boys stop and stare. Travel back. Jump to the left while the others jump to the right. Hop step. Bounce. Stick your feet out slide and sit. Jump back up Kid in play feet movements by yourself and no arm movements. Do the MC Hammer move and with your arms just swing them like so. Travel round the world with your feet then jump out. Slide back, jump out, jump in and march quickly for four. Girls whip your hair to the right and end with a crouch pose. Boys do the same without the hair flip. Got it?

Everyone: (POV: .....)

Chris: Just kidding, lemme go over it again.

(2 hours later)

Chris: There you go we're finished for today. 

Everyone: (is out of breath and sweating, they go get unchanged and meet outside waiting for Keisha. Everyone has gone as the security guards cleared them away.)

Clio and Ray: (walk out first)

Ray: You did good today. I've never seen you dance. 

Clio: Thank you. You did good as always. (smirks) 

Ray: Come here boo. (He pulls her closer and they kiss, they pull away when they hear a camera button) (POV: Oh shit, not again.)

Everyone else: (walks outside and the limo and Keisha pulls up)

Keisha: How did it go?!

Everyone: Good!

Keisha: Cool, and Roc I got a surprise for you when we get back!

(Miami Hotel Room 533)

Louie: Are you seeing what I'm seeing? (looking at the tv screen)

Chloe: Yup. (gulps)