Airport (Part 2)

Ray's POV

Everyone went to go get something to eat or just have a look around the airport while I just sat there with Clio and Perri, but them to were messing about on the chairs. Running round like little kids and making so much noise.

Man was he lucky to have a girl to mess about with. In both ways.

 I was getting more and more bored.

Finally they stopped and Clio sat down next to me, Perri went round the back of her and hugged her from behind.

That's when we heard the announcement:

"Flight 302 to Miami is now boarding"

That's when Perri kissed her on the cheek and whispered something to Clio, but I couldn't make out the words.

Perri: (whispers to Clio but Ray can't hear) I'll miss you bestie!

He then got up and left and some tension was released.

Ray: Soo...is he your boyfriend??

Clio: No!!! We're best friends, we've been best friends ever since we were 3.

Ray: Ohhh, so does that mean I can do this? 

I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Her lips were so soft...

I didn't want to but I pulled away. I saw Clio blushing.

I stared at her and we locked eyes.

She instantly kissed me and I kissed back.  It got more and more heated and we both started moving in a rhythm-

??: *sarcastic cough*

I looked up and got a little embarrassed but the rest disappointed.

??: Had a little fun while we were gone did you?

Ray: Shut up Prince. *smirks*

I looked back at Clio and she was blushing hard! Probably embarrassed, I mean the whole crew was there.

They all got their stuff and left us there to go to the boarding area.

I was about to say something but as I was about to Clio spoke.

Clio: Soo what does this make us?

Ray: Uh.....how about friends with benefits. *scratches behind my ear*

Out of the corner of my eye I could have sworn I saw her pout!

Clio: How about we're friends with benefits and then see how it goes in America?

I know what she's doing....I might as well just put her out of her misery now.

Ray: How about we just be together now?!

Her face lit up.

Clio: Really?!

Ray: Yeah.

Prince: Hurry up you two! We're boarding and you dont even have the tickets!

With that me and Clio ran to the boarding area to get onto the plane.

_

We were all seated next to our loved ones.

Me with Clio, Prince and Sapph, Ari and Roc, Prod and Kasiah. The other girls, Tori, Tia and Zsa Zsa were sitting in a 3 in the middle and were discussing America, tours and who they were going to meet.

Clio just had her head on my shoulder through the whole journey while my arm was wrapped around hers, just chilling, talking and sleeping. The plane was 8 hours so you can let us off.