Mission Runaway

Listen to the song on the side>> It really fits the mode and I was listening to it. The chorus happened when they were running >.< It fitted so well! Play it when you start the chapter!!

______________________________________

(Recap)

Prince: Oh.. that reminds me, I have a plan.

Sapphire & Arriane: A plan about what.

Prince: It's called " Mission Runaway".

Sapphire: Are you serious. *smiling hard*

Prince: Well RiRi can I stay over at yours tonight?

Arriane: Sure.

Prince: Well then if I work on the plans with RiRi and we tell them to you tomorrow we could get you out in about 2 days. Nothing will happen to you in those days.... you know...it ... will it?

Sapphire: It only occasionaly happens on a school night because the school would get suspicious. Soo no.

Prince: Ok then thats good. Well we can just take some A3 paper from here so we can get to work straight away. You guys all in?

Sapphire & Arriane: Yup.

Prince: *looks at watch* Oh shoot! We're late for registration!

Sapphire, Prince & Arriane : *race back to their form room*

(Next Day, Lunch- Canteen)

Prince, Arriane and Sapphire: *go to sit on a table away from everyone else*

Prince: So lets go over the plan again.

Sapphire: After school today I pretend to try and escape. The driver automatically thinks that I am trying to escape so therefore puts me in the car and drives me back to the home for the week punishment. I go into my room and pack a back with clothes and change into black clothing. Be read at 4:00.

Arriane: Me and Jacob get the bus to the care home at exactly 3:37. I wait round the corner while Jacob goes inside.

Princeton: Then I talk to the "care worker" to say that I want to...you know. I pay her the money and she should lead me to your room. 

Sapphire: We wait til she goes downstairs and break the safety lock on the window as it takes 2 people.

Princeton: I take out my rope and we climb out the window at exactly 4: 03.

Arriane: And that's when the plan really begins.

_________________________________________________________________

(After school)

Sapphire: (POV: Ok. Don't be nervous.) *walks out the gate and walks past the car*

Driver: *opens the car door* Get back here now!

Sapphire: Um....don't think so *smirks*

Driver: Do you really want to go back on the punishment.

Sapphire: Uh..... I don't know?

Driver: *begins to run after Sapphire*

Sapphire: *dodges the driver until finally gets caught on purpose*

Driver: *catches her* Got you! You make my job so hard!

Sapphire: Get off me! Don't forget we are outside the school. So i'll start a scene and then you'll all be sent to jail!

Driver: *struggles to get her in the car*

Sapphire: *kicking and screaming*

Princeton: (POV: Good acting. Be safe) *blows a kiss to Sapphire*