Through the enemies eyes / In the night garden

Listen to the song. It fits the mood with Roc and Ari ♥.  But play it at the start.

______________________

Jenny's POV

2 hours ago I got a customer. Usually they would be out by now so I went to check on them. I walked up to Sapphire's room.

Opened the door. 

And there was no one there.............??

I looked and saw that the window was open and the safety lock was broken. Why didnt we ever think of that?! I put my head outside the window and saw a rope-ish type thing connected to the pipe.

She escaped.

That boy must have helped her!! I've seen him before. At her school maybe? Well tomorrow. Tomorrow, we'll get him back.

No one gets away with that.

_______________

Roc's POV

We ordered the pizza but didn't get much as Prod ate most of it. So I took Arriane to McDonalds.

Roc: I'll pay.

Arriane: Are you sure?

Roc: Yeah sure.

Arriane: Thank youuuu *hugs him* 

Roc: No problem. *hugs back*

Roc & Arriane: *pays for the food and goes to the gardens*

Arriane: *sits down and looks up to the sky* Wow... there are so many stars tonight.

Roc: Yeah.. *sits down* Maybe it was just for us.

Arriane: But we just came to Maccy D's.

Roc: Never mind.

Arriane: Atleast its pretty.

Roc: Ohh that reminds me. *takes a box out of his pocket but so Arriane couldnt see*

Arriane: Whats that?

Roc: Stand up.

Arriane: Ok? *stands up*

Roc: Turn around and close your eyes.

Arriane: *turns around and closes her eyes* (POV: Where's this going?? I am actually quite scared...)

Roc: *takes out a necklace and puts it around her neck*

Arriane: *gasps at the cold sensation on her neck*

Roc: You can open your eyes now. (POV: Please...please let something good about to happen.)

Arriane: *opens her eyes. Looks at the necklace that reads " Will you be mine?".....* It's so pretty!

Roc: After the past few weeks I've got to know you, I've grown to love your smile...your laugh...your everything and-

Arriane: Shut up! *rolls eyes and then plants a forceful kiss onto Roc's lips*

Roc: *forcefully kisses back*

Arriane: *pulls away with her eyes closed and then slowly opens them* Woahh......

Roc: *smirks* So what does that make us?

Arriane: Officially taken.

Roc: Really???!!

Arriane: *nods head*

Roc: Yes!!!!! 

Arriane: *laughing and then jumps on him* Jacob's gonna kill you.

Roc: *laughing now* I know.

Arriane: Can we go home?

Roc: Yeah sure.

Arriane: We can just eat the food on the bus right?

Roc: You were actually hungry?

Arriane: Yes!!! I only got one slice of pizza because I eat slow! *pouts*

Roc: Aww you look cute when you pout. *smiles*

Arriane: Not funny *still pouting*

Roc: Come on lets get the bus back. *takes Arriane's hand*

Arriane: *grabs the food off the table and follows Roc*

___________________________

Awwww. Don't you think #TeamAroc is cute >.<

Couldnt think of a better name tehe.

Can I just ask why Roc had his birthday party on Prince's birthday when his birthday is in July, played explicit music and none of them got Prince a birthday present ?!