Partners

Sorry I havent written in a while. I've been extremely busy! Anyhowz...

What is Sapphire's secret???

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

(Oakwood carehome June 1st)

Sapphire: (lies in bed until her phone rings) I'm on the floor, floor I love to dance so give me more, more til I cant stand Get on the floor, floor like its your last chance if you want more, more then here i am. Starships were meant to fly Hands up and touch the sky Can't stop cause we're so high lets do this one more time.

(Text convo)

[RiRiSwag]: OMG MB coming to our school!

[Ms.Sapph<.>]: Really?? How you know?

[RiRiSwag]: Cos my mum told Jacob's mum to come to our school so they can get an education while on tour. But they only stayin for 6 weeks.

[Ms.Sapph<.>]: Based. I gotta go. Bye.

[RiRiSwag]: Bye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Later that day - Canteen - London Performing Arts)

Princeton: What have you guys got next??

Roc and Arriane: Drama. (They both look at eachother and smile)

Sapphire: (Wolf whistles and Arriane playfully punches her) Calm down it was just a joke! Any way I have science.

Prince: Same. (P.O.V: Yesss!!!) Lemme walk you there.

Sapphire: Now thats one place you can take me. (grins)

Prod: You might as well have just asked Sapphire seeing as you clearly didnt want to know ours. (Dramatically gasps)

Prince: Well then where are you guys going?

Prod, Chloe, Megan, Rebekah, Ray: MATHS!!

________________________________________________________________________

(Drama with Roc and Ellen)

Mr.Lakeland: Ok, so settle down guys. We're gonna kick off the term with a new play... Anyone guess?

Class:.................

Mr.Lakeland: No? Ok. Romeo and Julliet!!

Class: (Groans.)

Mr.Lakeland: Dont worry. I'll make it fun. I'm gonna put you in pairs and you can choose any part you know from the story and put it into play. It will last 5 mins minimum and 10 max. Obviously if your working with your own gender you wont do the kissing scene unless you really want to.

Class: Ewww..

Mr.Lakeland: No, I was just kidding. Herea are your partners: Charlotte+Maya, Cady+Samuel, Gabrielle+Mark, Jay+Dwayne and then Arriane because there isnt enough people in the class you can work with me. (smiles)

Arriane: (P.O.V: What a pervert!) Actually Roc doesnt have a partner.

Roc: (smiles at Mr.Lakeland) I guess it's just us then. (Walks over to book cupboard and gets two books.)

Arriane: So what bit do you wanna do??

Roc: Their first kiss. (bites his bottom lip)

Arriane: (blushes) (P.O.V: I know he is cute and all but i really dont feel like doing the kiss with him. He's my cousins best friend. What will Jacob say??) Seriously Roc, what do you want to do??