Haters gonna hate

Sapphires mix and match clothing on the side >>

:D

______________________________________________________________

Sapphire's POV

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm back to school. Now I'm back to school I shouldn't have to do too much inappropriate things because supposedly it makes the school suspicious if I always have bruises on my face.

I got showered and looked in the mirror. My face was all bruised and so was my whole body really. I had to cover up. I put make up on my face and put on a long top so u couldn't see the bruises on my arms. Jeans and converse. I also wore a scarf and sunglasses. I know its a weird match but I don't want them to ask questions- unless its about the weird clothing. I'll just have to make an excuse up about that.

There was a knock on the door.

Jenny: You ready??

Sapphire: Yeah.

Jenny: You wont try anything this time? 

Sapphire: No. *mumbles* It wasn't that bad anyway. Except from the pain.

Jenny: I heard that! You dont want to stay another week do you?

Sapphire: No.

Jenny: Then you know what to do. Stop being so damn cheeky. *opens the door*

I walked out the door and into the car. I wasnt going to try anything because I really didnt want another week in.

The car drove me to school and stayed there like usual. I walked in the canteen to see all my friends staring at me. : Prodigy, Ray, Roc, Arriane, Chloe, Rebekah and Megan - Woah since when did they come early. And then there was Princeton. He looked hurt!

I remembered back to the fight. It was my fault. 

Tears began to form in my eyes but I held them back.

No ones POV

Arriane: *snaps* Where were you for the whole week with no call?

Sapphire: I-I was ill.

Prince: You weren't at school?!

Arriane: *mimicks Sapphire* y-you were ill were you? Well then where were you when we came back from the hospital?

Sapphire: *looks at Princeton* I-I'm so sorry Princeton! It's all my fault.

Prince: It's ok I was-

Chloe: Yeah, you better be sorry. Do you not know what we had to do for you this whole week. Always covering for you because we thought something bad happened to you.

Sapphire: Sorry....*looks down*

Ray: Guys I think we should leave her. Whats done is done.

Boys:I agree.

Girls except Sapphire: I don't.

Prince: Why?? I'm the one who got hurt and I forgave her. Infact I don't find this her fault anyway so I don't see why you guys are being so stubborn.

Arriane: We are not being stubborn!

Sapphire: It's ok. I'll just go. I can see you guys don't want me here. *begins to walk away*

Prince: Wait up! *follows Sapphire to the hallway*

Sapphire: You ok?

Prince: Yeah. Just a broken rib.

Sapphire: A broken rib?! Didn't they give you crutches or anything?

Prince: No they said they cant do anything about it really.

Sapphire:.Oh...you know I'm extremely sorry right?

Prince: Yeah dont worry about it. *smiles* How come your talking to me?

Sapphire: Huh?............................Oh my gosh I completely forgot! Oh well its too late now.

Prince: Yeah it is. So what have you been up to the last week then. You werent ill were you. *serious face*

Sapphire: *shakes head no*

Princeton: Then what?

Sapphire: You promise you wont tell?

Princeton: I sware.

Sapphire: Ok. Well i cant tell you here. We don't want any eavesdroppers.

Princeton: Ok.... whatever makes you feel safe.

Sapphire: *walks to the art stationary room and goes inside*

Prince: *goes inside* 

Sapphire: Well it all started like this:

To stop me from running away they have a car outside that stops me from going anywhere. On the day of the fight I stormed to form. I saw the ambulance arrive with you on the stretcher so I went outside.

I forgot all about the car so I wanted to follow the ambulance but then the driver said that I broke the rule. The rule is that if I try to "escape" I'll be sent back to the house for a week and have a harsh time there.

Princeton: Oh....I'm so sorry I didnt know. *hugs her*

Sapphire: *hugs back* But don't tell the others ok?

Princeton: Ok. But you do realise they might still hate you.

Sapphire: Hate is a strong word. But atleast I'll have you. *pulls away from the hug*

Princeton: By the way, what are you wearing.

Sapphire: *begins laughing*

Princeton: *starts laughing aswell*

Sapphire: Oh... about that. *takes off scarf, sunglasses, rolls up her jeans and tops to show all bruises and cuts she has*

Princeton: Who did that to you? *shocked*

Sapphire: *straightening her clothes again* Who do you think smart ass?

Princeton: The people who work there ?!

Sapphire: No stupid!!.....

Princeton: ..............Ohh! I get it. *suddenly gets angry and punches the wall*

Sapphire: Princeton!?

Princeton: *calms down* Sorry, but nobody hurts my baby.

Sapphire: Your baby?

Princeton: Uh....*looks down and blushes*

Sapphire: Do you want me to be?

Princeton: *looks up quickly* Really!

Sapphire: Yeah. I thought about it. *smiles* 

Princeton: Yes!!! *smiles and spins her round, smiles and then puts her down again*

Sapphire: To make it official...........

Princeton:...you read my mind *leans in and kisses her softly*

Sapphire: *kisses him back* 

Princeton & Sapphire: *pull away smiling*

Princeton: Lets get out of here before some people wonder where we are.

Sapphire: *opens the door*

Princeton & Sapphire: *walk out the door holding hands*