Heartbreak and back again (MB in London)

Hey y'all. English story on MB here. No stereotypes of posh accents please because we dont have that here unless you are spoiled or you just have one. I dont. 

Sorry its in script but its a lot easier.

P.S: If you come from London you probs know what the Hackney Weekend is. Gonna be in this story some point. Is anyone going?? COMMENT#

P.S Next chapter gonna be uploaded soon. Maybe gonna be a sequel if I can be bothered. My Inspiration is iBasedSupreme. No ideas have been stolen from anyone. Ideas just pop into my head ;)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

(Westfield 12:20 : Outside Apple store)

Ray Ray: 21 dares k?

Princeton: ... k?

Ray: 123

Roc: 456

Prod: 789 

Prince: 10 11 12

                                   (Goes on until 21 and lands on Roc).

Ray: Roc, I dare you to go into the apple store (looks into the apple store and then back at Roc) and go talk to them FINE... girls.

Roc: Damn it! Fine I'll do it. (Begins walking over to the girls and taps the closest ones shoulder).

???: Ummm... (Turns around)

Roc: Hi... (P.O.V: She cute. I cant talk to her I'll embarress myself) ( walks out the store back to the others.)

Prince: What the hell was that? The dare is not over! Go in there man.

Roc: ...

Ray: Fine we'll go with ya.

Roc: (begins walking to the girls again and taps the nearest ones shoulder ... again.)

???: (Turns around again.) WTF?!

Prince: (P.O.V: HOLY SHIT!!) Holy shit?! Arriane??

Arriane: Jacob?! (Runs over and hugs him) What the hell are you doing here?

Prince: I had a tour in London and just came here.

Arriane: (gives him the evil eye.) And you never told me?

Prince:... yeah sorry bout' that lil cuz.

Roc: Hold up you cousins?

Prince and Arriane: Yup.

Roc: Cool (P.O.V: Damn it!)

???: Arriane we're going!

Arriane: 10 mins?

???: (Walks over) No way we starving!

Prince: It cool Ari I'll see you around k?

Arriane: Yeah, I guess... (gives a sad expression)

???: Hold up... your Princeton?!

Princeton: Yeah... (blushes) (P.O.V: Damn! She kinda cute!)

???: How you know Ari??

Princeton: She my lil cuz.

???: (Jaw drops and looks at Arriane) And you never thought to tell me. Out of all people. Damn, you can be annoying sometimes.

Arriane: Sorry Sapphy.

Sapphire: It's cool. Now lets go eat! (begins walking then turns around) Btw you guys can hang around with us if you want.